Art and Lore

To me the apostrophe indicates that the letter be pronounced without combining the sound with the T.

Oh, lore. I could definitely help with this. Just a few questions;

-Is all the stuff listed on page 1 still needed? Is there anything not listed needed? (For instance, healer text and names?)
-How serious should the entries be? What's the range of seriousness accepted?

Just want to make sure I'm clear on this before I write any text walls. Thanks.

So I was just wondering something so I figured I'd ask here

Isn't the Opalus Mortis one of the 6(?) gems that Agares used to continue creating?

So I was just wondering something so I figured I'd ask here

Isn't the Opalus Mortis one of the 6(?) gems that Agares used to continue creating?

The Gems of Death, Water, and Air were stolen by the three brothers (forgot the names, Magister swoop in and provide them please. :p).

In RifE, we've tied D'tesh more firmly into the lore by stating that he was an Amurite archmage, founder of a secret order which had the goal of Ascension; However, he discovered the location of the Gem of Death, abandoned the order, and sought it out. It gave him the power he needed, but it inevitably corrupted him.

Does the Rife team plan to add lore to the new civlizations that they did not create (the Jotnar, Dural, etc.)?

It is odd that they have so little information to be found about them. I assume that you don't want to step on the toes of the original creators but it would still nice for a little more lore. For example, barely anything is known about the Jotnar beyond the fact that they are Giants with human thralls, they live in Staeddings, and they have a diverse alignment.

I realize that this is fairly low priority, but even an ETA on lore would be appreaciated.

PS This mod is great - I can't wait for 1.3.

Does the Rife team plan to add lore to the new civlizations that they did not create (the Jotnar, Dural, etc.)?

It is odd that they have so little information to be found about them. I assume that you don't want to step on the toes of the original creators but it would still nice for a little more lore. For example, barely anything is known about the Jotnar beyond the fact that they are Giants with human thralls, they live in Staeddings, and they have a diverse alignment.

I realize that this is fairly low priority, but even an ETA on lore would be appreaciated.

PS This mod is great - I can't wait for 1.3.

To put it simply: Yes.

The new civs, for the most part, all need lore expansions. Some of these are already planned; The Chislev will be expanded on with a new feature (and flavor change... Hint: No more Plains Indians), the Cualli will get a new feature emphasizing what flavor they have, the Dural will be expanded upon, etc.

Put it this way: When the D'tesh were merged in, there was no lore. It was a civ of stereotypical undead, led by a necromancer. Virtually ALL lore that exists now (quite a bit) was added by myself; Hell, even the fact that D'tesh was an Amurite. The one real exception would be his earliest origins, the group he founded; That was added to better meld a modmod civ into the lore.

All of our new civs are being developed with a firm lore-basis, as well.

I always loved the fact that the Jotnar had no lore. It let me make it up for them as I went along :p

new goblins? great :D
and what is that stuff in the sea?

i have not seem them in wm
sephi did add deep oceans though

Don't think the Reefs look that bad. Those Drakes are that ones that can be chained, n'est pas?

I see the unit stats is still iin the bottom right near the AC. Any plans to move it onto a button next to Somnium where it'd be a little more out of the way?

Top Bottom