As the Darkness grows, Heroes Rise and Fall...

@DT: Only to people who are not part of the enemy faction, which defeats the purpose at the moment. However in the Fantasy world you may find that selling excess weapons can be worth it. Wait and see.

@Omega: If you lose your plane you automatically get another one of the same level you are on (you have the choice between an F-15 and an F-16). To get the higher level planes, you will have to get promoted and level up enough to show your superiors that you deserve to get one of the limited Raptors or Lightning IIs.

@Lubber: You as a Paratrooper have 140 GP to spend. You also have 30 CP to use in order to get a command of men.

Now, it seems that some people who didnt play AU might be confused by the GP and CP system. GP is your typical currency to be spent on the stuff in the weapons, then ground, spoiler. But CP on the other hand is a total that is constant. The only thing that changes is how much you have left. So lets say you spend 5 CP on getting 5 foot soldiers. If those 5 soldiers die, then you get that 5 CP back, or if 3 die, you get 3 CP back, which you can spend between missions on more soldiers, or some type of vehicle if you can afford it. You can also use it to recruit soldiers to your command in the field, such as a squad that lost its leader, or when you save a trapped MG squad, etc. See my previous post on going over the CP limit.

@RFC: In addition to the above, CP and GP is different and separate. Use your 140 GP to buy weapons from the first spoiler for YOUR character. These weapons are used by your character, in the SSD sense. But CP is used in the 'NPC Command' spoiler where you use it to recruit men and vehicles for you to command. These are under your direct control, but are not your charatcer, and you have very limited control over what they are armed with.

I mean in a 'I lose my rifle but gain some GP' way, not 'I sell it to another player' way. I remeber AU allowed you to sell weapons for 1/2 their cost, and was wondering if we could do something similar here.
DT

Ah. Hmmm. Yeah sure, go for it. You get back half of what you payed for it. Just like AU in that sense. You can only sell back weapons though, no grenades.

I think I'm dropping out. I don't want to deal with the complexity of this new skill system. Plus, I really, REALLY don't like commanding troops.

-L

Im sorry to hear that. If you ever want to re join in the future, you are certainly welcome to!

I'll take a Spitfire Missile System Squad and a BMP-3. As for weapons, I'll take a TAR-21, Body Armor, and a G-36.

Join the airforce or navy. There is no commanding troops there.

There is actually, just not as much. And to be honest, you dont HAVE to command no matter what arm of the military you are in. You can go solo, and play like that alongside your allies and such.

But the navy is essentially a defunct arm at the moment unless somebody shows up and wants to join it, in which case I will do some work on it to make it available. And in the air force, well you didnt really give me alot of time last night, but in addition to your wingman other pilots will join your squadron with you as their leader, if you allow them to.

LH, if you want to join the navy, I would be glad to come up with a list of ships and armament and such for it. Or you could be a bomber! We dont have any bomber class players!

I'll take a Spitfire Missile System Squad and a BMP-3. As for weapons, I'll take a TAR-21, Body Armor, and a G-36.

As fearsome as that would be, you are part of the american faction, and all of those vehicles and weapons are for the World faction. If you look closer at the lists in the spoilers, you will see they are divided into All, World, and America. Anyone can get stuff from the all section, but the america and world sections are restricted to those respective factions. Sorry.

Also, seeing as I expect all of you to keep track of your remaining men and vehicles and your own equipment, I suggest you emulate DT and organize your post, and keep it updated through the game, so you always know how many men and vehicles you have, and what weapons you have on yourself, etc.

EDIT: DT gets 200 XP and 20 GP from a small solo mission earlier today.

Is that 9pm EST or EDT?

For example, this post was made and 6:15 EST and 7:15 EDT.

EST. Sorry if that is any inconvenience to you. If this invalidates our previous VM conversation, you can just come to the mission late and once you join we will simply assume that you are reinforcements or have been there all along. Depends on how far into it we are.

MISSION IN 47 MINUTES, AT 8PM EST, BOTH WORLD AND AMERICA.

Be sure to be there!

Redo of weapons:
Body Armor, M4 Carbine, two AT Mines, and a UAV.
For troops, I'll take two Black Ops, a foot soldier squad, and the Bell AH-IZ Viper.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :satan::devil::satan:

400 people in 20 seconds!!! :ar15:

20 people a second!!! :ar15:

DIE SCUMZ DIE!!!! :ar15:

And that was just 2 MGs...

DT
Killing Spree :ar15:

Top Bottom