Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

This would be an awesome Epic Rap Battle of History.

Golden Locks and hair flicking; Alex equates to Jamie

I don't remember Jaime flicking his hair, but now you've got me equating Alex with Prince Charming from the Shrek movies. Now everytime he wants to be a pain in the rear, all I'll be able to picture is the scene where he flicks his hair in slow-motion. rofl

Only Kamehameha gets his own day? This oversight must be rectified! Tomorrow must become Ashurbanipal Day!

George Washington used to have his own day, but now he shares it with other presidents.

Who else on the Civ V leader list has their own day?

The UN and india recognize october 2nd as gandhi day, aka national day of non-violence.

Gustavus Adolphus has his own day on November 6.

Who needs holidays? They're useless sentimental, intangible things without true worth, just a silly legal thingy.

Genghis Khan's people know how to appreciate him, with real, cold, tangible objects. The world's largest equestrian statue is that of Genghis Khan:

See those little people down there?

But who cares about that, Enrico Dandolo beats everyone, because he's blind and evillllllllll.

Harald is Shagga (although he's a very minor character), and I vote Montezuma for Joffrey.

I'd go for Harald = Tormund Giantsbane, just for a less supporting role

I don't remember Jaime flicking his hair, but now you've got me equating Alex with Prince Charming from the Shrek movies. Now everytime he wants to be a pain in the rear, all I'll be able to picture is the scene where he flicks his hair in slow-motion. rofl

:lol:

Yeah I don't think Jamie has ever flicked his hair but I just can imagine him doing it. To be fair I actually think I had a subconscious image of Prince Charming now that you mention it :lol:

I think Monty is Ramsay.

Civ's Gandhi should obviously get July the 16th as his personal day.

I see. The first successful nuclear test.

:lol:

Yeah I don't think Jamie has ever flicked his hair but I just can imagine him doing it. To be fair I actually think I had a subconscious image of Prince Charming now that you mention it :lol:

The resemblance is uncanny ;-)

That's right, with the updated leader list we can finally finish the hunger games!
My updated list, I'm open to questions.
0-10 survival rating if all start unarmed. Scores based on most noticable traits.
Careers:
Bismark- Combatitive, backstabber, strong willed. 7
Napoleon- Intelligent, popular, strategist. 8
Montezuma- unstable, powerful, fast. 8
Boudiccia- Popular, strong willed, rebellious. 8
Pachacutti- Charismatic, trickster, stocky. 9
Cathrine- Caniving, Meticulous, persuasive. 6
Ceasar- calm, fearless, strategic. 7
Shaka- strong, fast, well trained. 9
Gengis- bold, fast, powerful. 10
Oda- bold, decisive, diplomatic. 10
Alexander- pompous, brilliant, healthy. 8
Contenders:
Askia- diplomatic, strong, well learned. 8
Casimir- warrior, bull headed, manipulative. 8
Ashurbanipal- combatative, intelligent, uncooprative. 7
Hiawatha- reclusive, elusive, intrusive. 8
Kamehameha- stong, fast, charismatic. 10
Washington- big, nigh invincible, imbecillic. 9
Isabella- strong willed, diplomatic, risk taker. 7
Attila- strong, brutish, uncooprative. 8
Ahmad- Stategic, cooprative, wise. 6
Sulieman- brilliant, out of shape, charismatic. 7
Gajah Madah- well trained, burly, combatative. 7
Sejong- smart, fragile, annoying. 5
Harald- berzerk, friendly, fast. 7
Gustavus- tactical, regal, leader. 6
Haroun- strategic, small frame, trained. 6
Others:
Elizabeth- frail, abbrassive, strong willed. 2
Nebuchadnezzar- unstable, weary, popular. 5
William- friendly, dainty, forceful. 4
Wu- cunning, dainty, trickster. 5
Dido- intelligent, frail, slow. 3
Rameses- god complex, physically unremarkable, Old. 4
Haile- pacifist. 1
Ghandi- Pacifist. 1
Enrico- Blind, old, tenacious. 3
Pacal- Depressed, fit, inferiority complex. 3
Darius- untrained, meticulous, planner. 4
Rammy- arrogant, annoying, fit. 4
Pocatello- weak, skirmisher, near sighted tactically. 3
Maria- uncooprative, rude, unfit. 2
Pedro II- depressed, old, visionary. 2
Maria I- mad, frail, depressed. 2
Attila is too unkept to be a career. Safe money is on Gengis and Oda, but i'm placing mine on Kamehameha, Shaka or napoleon.

Hunger games with Ghandi? There would be no winner.

One of the sponsors would send him a WMD as a joke...

At least the outcome would be unaccepted.

Dunno why Oda is so high, to be honest.

I'd say Genghis. He actually survived in the wilderness, hardcore survival style. As a kid. For several years. Hunger games would be like toddler games for him.

I'd also put my bets on Dandolo. That dude's so badass he doesn't need to see, because if he could see... oh, if he could see... well, I don't want to know what could happen if he could see.

I'd say Genghis. He actually survived in the wilderness, hardcore survival style. As a kid. For several years. Hunger games would be like toddler games for him.

I'd also put my bets on Dandolo. That dude's so badass he doesn't need to see, because if he could see... oh, if he could see... well, I don't want to know what could happen if he could see.
Oh please the only reason dandolo is any good cause people did everything for him in these games he has to do everything himself Wu Zetian could probably take a knife and him in the eye socket right through the brain.

Totally agree. Just give him a bow, baby! (Or a pillory, at least. :crazyeye:)

Well the Khan was also born with a blood clot grasped in his fist.........a slight foretelling if you will

"Well, Mr... Temujin, is that your name?"
"That's my old name, just call me Genghis Khan."
"Well, anyway Genghis, I have examined you when you were young, and it seems that you had a blood clot in your hand back then."
"Of course, that was the sign that I was destined to control the world!"
"...No, it meant that blood wasn't entering your fist, normally a blood clot would be formed to prevent exess blee-"
"NO, it was because I was destined!"
"...Genghis, believing in tradition and folklore is much less effective than believing in science and FACTS. I know what I am doing."
"Bah, go conquer half of Eurasia before you nag about the blood clot not showing my destiny. I am leaving"

Ummm he had a blood clot HELD in his hand. Not a blood clot IN his hand.

Well, how the hell can something normally formed within you come out, without having to cut yourself open...

Unless I am getting this all wrong, and so, is a moron. :crazyeye:

You have clearly never witnessed a birth. There are all kinds of crazy stuff floating around in there. The blood clot was from his mother. She probably had a tear in the placenta or something during birth.

The Secret History of Genghis Khan: Documentary

go to 5:55 for some background on the blood clot story..........very awesome documentary on the Genghis Khan! .........about an hour long though, for all you tl;dw people. Definitely worth the watch!

Oh please the only reason dandolo is any good cause people did everything for him in these games he has to do everything himself Wu Zetian could probably take a knife and him in the eye socket right through the brain.

That's why he wins - he saves his energy and makes everyone else do the dirty work. It doesn't matter how you win, it's if you win! :mwaha:

Top Bottom