Asia 1919, Chinese Civilwar & Japanese Expansion

Oh, one other thing, and I hate to mention it, but the spelling is really bad. I can see from your screen name that you aren't from en English speaking country, but you should get someone to give you a hand. Also, the techs don't always correspond to something you would associate with them tech. Does Crack of 29 mean the stock market crash?

ill get my wife to check my spelling shes Scottish so that shud help a bit

Yes at Crash of 29 all banks become obsolete and they will be until Keynes Economy is discovered

Oh, wasn't trying to imply any lack of care on your part haha! Hey you say "training exercise", are you military? If you can't tell from the picture I'm US Air Force, so it's always nice to see my fellow "profession of arms" warriors. But the scenario is good, I've wasted the better part of my break on it!

Hahaha! That's the stereotypical question that all Air Force people hate! The vast majority of Air Force personnel do not fly planes. I'm an officer, but I'd rather not talk about my job specialty on an open forum. Sorry about that, but I'm at Beale, we have U-2, KC-135s and Global Hawks here.

My bad. I should have known that being air force doesn't mean that you are a pilot. Sorry.
And don't worry about sharing your job over the internet, I l know how dangerous that can be. ;)

Your location is Beale AFB, CA, as in California? I used to live next to Camp Pendelton in Southern Cal.

Oh, wasn't trying to imply any lack of care on your part haha! Hey you say "training exercise", are you military? If you can't tell from the picture I'm US Air Force, so it's always nice to see my fellow "profession of arms" warriors. But the scenario is good, I've wasted the better part of my break on it!

Yes i am military, i did see your picture but i didnt know it was the US Airforce, i had my own Ceremonial uniform on for my wedding too, that was a blue & red Cavalry uniform.
Im in the Danish Army. Im in the Armoured Infantry and i drive a M113 youll know them i bet. Good old piece of machinery.

Ive only ever met US Army guys. We had a day on one of the missions, where we met up on a shooting range and tried out eachothers weapons and in the US camp to buy dvds and all the extra stuff we dont have a chance of getting here.

Hey thanks for helping us out in Iraq and Afghanistan then! Looks like things are turning the corner in Iraq and we'll get those guys in Afghanistan eventually!

Hey thanks for helping us out in Iraq and Afghanistan then! Looks like things are turning the corner in Iraq and we'll get those guys in Afghanistan eventually!

Haha thats allright its always nice to be busy. Altho we got pulled out of Iraq already.
A new unit just left my barracks to go to Afghanistan to take over from the old unit in the Helman province.
Funny enough our Prime Minister is the only european leader to have gotten into both wars and still manage re-election.
And thank you to the US Airforce for the accurate Airstrikes, as an infantryman i can tell you it really makes a difference to have good Airsupport.

Does anyone have the scenario files for this scenario. Longshot, but I enjoyed playing it a long time ago and reinstalled civ 3, only to find Atomic gamer went down two years ago..

Does anyone have the scenario files for this scenario. Longshot, but I enjoyed playing it a long time ago and reinstalled civ 3, only to find Atomic gamer went down two years ago..
A bit of a necropost, but I found the scenario thanks to Blake00's wonderful guidance on navigating the Atomic Gamer archive -
Example 2 - the missing Civ 3 Star Trek mod bonus music files I've been trying to find for 2 friggin years (link briefly mentioned in the description text)

The OP contained two links:
The latter one, uploaded on 30.07.2008, appears to be corrupted as changing the format of the retrieved file to .zip or .tar does nothing, so I didn't bother uploading it.

The former one, also uploaded on 30.07.2008, contains assets folders + 2 .biq files:
- Asia 1916.biq, modified on 16.07.2008 (apparently the first version; lies in the assets folder),
- and Asia 1919.biq, modified on 30.07.2008, which seems to be the latest version of the scenario file from the OP's 2nd download link.

Asia 1916.biq is playable, but you start with the fog of war completely revealed (i.e. beyond your line of sight), so I didn't bother exploring it further. The link below contains both .biq's for authenticity sake:

Attached are some screenshots for the curious (scenario definitely could use some spellchecking and leader head editing; right now I can't get my hands on it, but may look into it some time in the future).

Attachments

• 1_selection.png
    1_selection.png
    958 KB · Views: 29
  • 2_briefing.png
    2_briefing.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • 3_diplo.png
    3_diplo.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • 4_techs.png
    4_techs.png