1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Asia 1919, Chinese Civilwar & Japanese Expansion

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by Flak509, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Flak509

Flak509 Warlord

ill get my wife to check my spelling shes Scottish so that shud help a bit

Yes at Crash of 29 all banks become obsolete and they will be until Keynes Economy is discovered

2. Flak509

Flak509 Warlord

hehe im am watching i have a look most nights but i was just out on a small training exercise, sleeping in the good old forrest again.
    On the one rainy day the whole month:(

3. jbryant

jbryant Prince

Oh, wasn't trying to imply any lack of care on your part haha! Hey you say "training exercise", are you military? If you can't tell from the picture I'm US Air Force, so it's always nice to see my fellow "profession of arms" warriors. But the scenario is good, I've wasted the better part of my break on it!

4. Meteor Man

Meteor Man En Route to M81

This may be a bit off topic but...
    What sort of planes do you fly?

5. jbryant

jbryant Prince

Hahaha! That's the stereotypical question that all Air Force people hate! The vast majority of Air Force personnel do not fly planes. I'm an officer, but I'd rather not talk about my job specialty on an open forum. Sorry about that, but I'm at Beale, we have U-2, KC-135s and Global Hawks here.

6. Meteor Man

My bad. I should have known that being air force doesn't mean that you are a pilot. Sorry.
    And don't worry about sharing your job over the internet, I l know how dangerous that can be. ;)

Your location is Beale AFB, CA, as in California? I used to live next to Camp Pendelton in Southern Cal.

7. Flak509

Flak509 Warlord

Yes i am military, i did see your picture but i didnt know it was the US Airforce, i had my own Ceremonial uniform on for my wedding too, that was a blue & red Cavalry uniform.
    Im in the Danish Army. Im in the Armoured Infantry and i drive a M113 youll know them i bet. Good old piece of machinery.

Ive only ever met US Army guys. We had a day on one of the missions, where we met up on a shooting range and tried out eachothers weapons and in the US camp to buy dvds and all the extra stuff we dont have a chance of getting here.

8. Meteor Man

That's cool, Flak. But not as cool as your scenario! ;)

9. Flak509

Flak509 Warlord

haha well i do try

10. jbryant

jbryant Prince

Hey thanks for helping us out in Iraq and Afghanistan then! Looks like things are turning the corner in Iraq and we'll get those guys in Afghanistan eventually!

11. Flak509

Flak509 Warlord

Haha thats allright its always nice to be busy. Altho we got pulled out of Iraq already.
    A new unit just left my barracks to go to Afghanistan to take over from the old unit in the Helman province.
    Funny enough our Prime Minister is the only european leader to have gotten into both wars and still manage re-election.
    And thank you to the US Airforce for the accurate Airstrikes, as an infantryman i can tell you it really makes a difference to have good Airsupport.

12. zjl56

zjl56 Emperor

Does anyone have the scenario files for this scenario. Longshot, but I enjoyed playing it a long time ago and reinstalled civ 3, only to find Atomic gamer went down two years ago..