Australia not part of 25th Anniversary Edition?

It fixed itself for me just now (the DLC showed up in the list, uninstalled, had to uncheck and check it to finish).

It fixed itself for me just now (the DLC showed up in the list, uninstalled, had to uncheck and check it to finish).

I own a physical copy of the AE but this did not happen to me. However, it did happen to me with the last DLC release. I needed to restart Steam then uncheck/check the DLC for it to install. I've seen this with other games I own too. I chalked it up to a Steam issue but I also don't reboot my PC or shut down Steam for weeks at a time.

Cheers folks, so tonight the patch downloaded and so should have the Aussies, but for whatever reason, even though I do own the Digital Deluxe Edition, the Aussies are not marked as purchased and do not download. I would have to buy them for 5 bucks. Wth? Does anybody else have this problem?

Edit: I mean the Anniversary Edition.

I also have the 25th Anniversary Edition. I think what happened for you is that Steam put the download into a general queue--mine was listed to download at 6:16 am the following morning, likely to control traffic. I just went to download and hit the "resume" button.

I own the physical Anniversary Edition and it shows as Installed right after the patch.

I could download it now. :) Was just worried that they would fix it only "soon" and not immediately... ;)
Now I am lookig forward to playing the Aussie-Scenario!

Top Bottom