Can someone reduce this to 100x100? :religion: Feel free to cut out some of the width. And if you could cut out the background that'd be super ill/sweet/banging, t'anks! Edit : the shadow is super cool, the background not so much. Actually if you want to add your own background (like a cracked brick wall or something cool/street like that feel free, multiple variants welcome & cherished!).

:thanx:

I'm not good with *gif files, but, something like this?

Code:
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8025/milesteg1.gif
Edit: It does look quite bumpy tho :(

Code:
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9316/19860075033525a75b0.jpg
Just converted to small size and 100x80 (size < 6kb), I'm not good with *gif's so I won't even try to make transparent background

Thanks Wolf but that green blanket cancels out all the cool & also I'd rather have it 100p's tall & lose some of the width.

Note : not to be an ungracious jerk or anything.

Northern Wolf's is better. At least it looks better on the black skin.

Genocidicbunny said:
Northern Wolf's
Northen

Genocidicbunny said:
Northern Wolf's is better. At least it looks better on the black skin.
Nah, myne has more bumps (Borders are bad("bumpy"). Looks bumpy on "Turnip Green" skin.

I'm no good in transparent things.

Northen

Nah, myne has more bumps (Borders are bad("bumpy"). Looks bumpy on "Turnip Green" skin.

I'm no good in transparent things.

Its late at night, I cant see straight :p

And Im just saying, it looks better on the skin I use. Is all

Can someone reduce this to 100x100? :religion: Feel free to cut out some of the width. And if you could cut out the background that'd be super ill/sweet/banging, t'anks! Edit : the shadow is super cool, the background not so much. Actually if you want to add your own background (like a cracked brick wall or something cool/street like that feel free, multiple variants welcome & cherished!).

:thanx:
Anyone else want to have a crack at it? :)

First: What do you think?

Second: Can someone please cut off the black part, blur the signature and make it fit to the forum rules.

I smudged Cutlass's to give the heart a little more definition. :)

Top Bottom