I'm sure we'll get some more character development once we get into the second season though. Aang and Ozai did get fleshed out a bit more by the end of the original series, or at least the former did. I'm sure the team won't disappoint.

On a side note, let's see if we can get a full page of Avatar avatars. :D

In other words, if you don't have an Anvatar avatar, change it or don't post. :p

I really hope the second season doesn't start with Korra being a fully realized Avatar. I was looking forward to more work on her getting in touch with her spiritual side. More character development for anyone would be good. I'd also love more flashbacks showing us the ATLA characters all grown up.

Heavily pushing avatar avatars was so 2 years ago >.>

Errbody has taken my favorite characters!

I mean, I'm left with...Tarrlok? Moustache anti-bender guy? Piss poor evil Asian Henry Ford?

:/

You could always go with a classic from ATLA like the Cabbage Merchant.

You could always go with a classic from ATLA like the Cabbage Merchant.

Yeah! There's also Ty Lee, Bumi, Piandao, Jeong Jeong, Mai, The Fortuneteller, June, Joo Di, Long Feng, Jet, any of the Freedom Fighters, Hahn, THE BOULDER, etc.

hahahaha azale is totally hahn

Fun fact:

Toph's father is voiced by the same guy as Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

Yeah! There's also Ty Lee, Bumi, Piandao, Jeong Jeong, Mai, The Fortuneteller, June, Joo Di, Long Feng, Jet, any of the Freedom Fighters, Hahn, THE BOULDER, etc.

hahahaha azale is totally hahn

I'm not doing Hahn! My postcount is FAR TOO HIGH for such a minor character.

The Boulder is good, but I think Long Feng was done by Thlayli.

I think I want to stick with Korra though and spread the good news:

Those are my best efforts.

That's a very nice avatar of the Lieutenant. I'm sorely tempted to borrow that. :p

I also thought part of the ending was a cop out, but, I largely enjoyed Season 1 way more than I thought I would. There were parts which were very good and I actually like Amon being almost a tragic villain of sorts, especially once you see what he'd gone through and the very last scene with him.

azale, you think Hahn was too minor a character but Bumi wasn't? :confused:

I recommend either of the Lieutenant avatars because he was voiced by ADMIRAL HACKETT.

I love the expression of that potential Tarrlok avatar.

Go with Bumi. Four seconds of screentime, no coherent dialogue, and he's already one of the fandom's favorite characters.
He rides on his namesake's coattails if you ask me.

Nick ordered another 26 episodes in addition to the upcoming season 2, so we're going to get at least 4 seasons of Korra :goodjob:

linky

Top Bottom