Aztec cities

skam0073

Warlord
Here are some Aztec cities for any Native America scenarios.I made them really quick since I don't have the time I want for CIV these days:(
But hopefully someone can find them useful:)

Attachments

• Preview.gif
    Preview.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,401
  • PreviewWALL.gif
    PreviewWALL.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 880
  • Aztec.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 682
  • AztecWALL.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 580
Ekmek said:
here's a version I did by grayscaling then cut'n'pasting. It adds variety when contrasting it withthe incan cities...in case people plan on adding this to a mod of the MesoAmerican conquest...

Would you mind adding a walled town and then posting these?

Thanks,

Oz

:crazyeye: oohoohoo... that picture is so cool!

Here is the picture I used to make them:)

"Teotihuacan was a city from long ago, about 400 BC to 750 AD. It lies about twenty-five miles northeast of present-day Mexico City. The city was a very beautiful city (and still is), with the glory of all of its pyramids and temples. Of these pyramids, there were three main ones that caught the eye.

Pyramid of the Sun: This gigantic structure was built between 100 AD and 150 AD, and then rebuilt fifty to seventy-five years later. It dwarfs all surrounding structures,even though it was once taller. Here are it’s dimensions: 210 feet tall 738 feet across one side of the base Even though it was once 249 feet tall when it had a temple on top, it is still the third largest pyramid in the world.

Pyramid of the Moon: This structure was the first large structure built in Teotihuacan. More specifically, it was built in the Cerro Gordo Hills. It was built in the first century AD, then,like the Pyramid of the Sun, rebuilt fifty to seventy-five years later. Then, in between 150 AD and 225 AD, it was enlarged to the size that it is today.Here are its demensions:
138 feet tall 492 feet across one side of the base.

Pyramid of the Feathered Serpent:This is the smallest of the pyramids in Teotihuacan, but one of the most ravishing. It was ordered to be built in 150 AD by the ruler of that time. The pyramid was covered with huge serpent heads, each weighing over four tons each. The feathered serpent in Teotihuacan was a symbol of rulership, which explains why archeologists think that the ruler who ordered this pyramid’s building is buried inside."

Attachments

• Teotihuacan.jpg
    Teotihuacan.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,030
Good Lord! :eek: Somebody needs to bring megafonico's picture to the attention of Rufus T.! What an incredible wonder splash that would make. Perhaps for something like "City Planning", "Monumental Architecture", or "Epic Public Works". Something like that.

Top Bottom