Be a Superhero with TeamCFC. Help us perform miracles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis a shame.

1GB Ram arriving tomorro for my laptop.. new HD arrived today.. hopefully install over weekend and turn this back into a folding machine! :)

As said before.. every little helps ;)

I can never complete a work unit even if I give it weeks, when it gets close it goes to another without accrediting me.

I broke my laptop.. game over :(

A slip during harddrive changes meant i ripped my keyboard from the laptop body... breaking a stupidly small chip i have no hope of fixing... no computer for unknown forseeable time :(

1GB Ram arriving tomorro for my laptop.. new HD arrived today.. hopefully install over weekend and turn this back into a folding machine! :)

A slip during harddrive changes meant i ripped my keyboard from the laptop body... breaking a stupidly small chip i have no hope of fixing... no computer for unknown forseeable time :(

:lol:...............

<---- crying

That sucks.. maybe you can pick up a used one cheaply and migrate the RAM and other stuff to it?

BCLG100 why is that funny?

Im returning the RAM/HD.. its within 14 days so i'll only lose out on postage costs.

I'll buy a cheap ass computer after xmas 2nd hand.. I dont game any more .. all it needs to be able to do its run Office and get me on the interwebb

Have you tried using an external keyboard (via USB,PS/2,...)?

the keyboard part can be still connected.. the actual wire that is bust is for the "on/off" button. And its not the wire.. its a cable of about 20 wires which ends in a chip.. which should be soldierd to the circuit board

I once had the numbers folding backwards for awhile, but print screen got it corrected. I was messing with the settings and turning it off and on from the updates. I might get it to occur later.

While delighted to discover a new statistics page, I am disappointed that I am still not beating Till. One day that German will get his comeuppance from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom