Beethoven reminder

Bartleby

Remembers laughter
Don't forget to go here again this week if you started downloading the Beethoven symphonies before. Apologies if there has been another reminder but I didn't see any. :)

Thanks for posting that Bartleby, I just dropped by CFC to do the same.

I was just about to hunt down the old thread to bump it to remind people. Thanks at least a few people remembered.

Bartleby said:
Don't forget to go here again this week if you started downloading the Beethoven symphonies before. Apologies if there has been another reminder but I didn't see any. :)

Yes its good music. Somehow this thread makes me think of a kid with a small pianio and a spoted beagle that holds signs when he's not busy chasing the Red barron. :goodjob:

Shaihulud said:
Thank you! didn't know that they are giving freebies for 6 on. Thought they had stopped at 5th symphony.
When it was first posted, those had not be recorded yet. BTW, #6 is my Favourite Beethoven Symphony.

I missed number 1-6, but at least I saw it just in time before they remove number 7. If you want it, hurry up! Only 14½ hrs. left!

Hmmm... Since the previous symphonies were available to download for free, wouldn't that make them legal to share? If so, could someone send me some of the previous (especially number 6)?

Top Bottom