• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Best Cola?

Cricket Cola or bust! :D

Bright day
Kofola ;), Czech brew- nostalgia it was unavailable for many years until recently.

Anyway I prefer mineral water (with actual minerals) to go with food and good wine or sweet virgin drinks to drink.

Diet Pepsi Vanilla
Diet Dr. Pepper

Some studies indicate artificial sweeteners may actually be worse for your teeth than sugar since the sweeteners cause any subsequently ingested sugar to remain on the teeth longer. I don't know if those studies have been replicated since the advent of Splenda.

Coke, the original, is the best. I never drank Pepsi after I learned the founder of Pepsi was actually a Coke employee who stole part of the formula. Is it true, btw ?
Virgin Cola is okay at best, Mecca Cola I haven't tried (the Cola for muslim people :rolleyes: ), Breizh Cola is awful (the cola for Britanny people :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) ...
You can't beat the original. :)

Dr. Pepper is great, but Coca-cola should be classified as a class-A drug!

Kinda missed a Cola vs Pepsi thread... A pity it only turned out to be a "show-and-tell" style of thread. Always great to watch people battle it out on completely unnecessary things.

On Topic, I just wish to say that I've had an aversion towards any cola my whole life, but it has begun to loosen its grip.

Anyway, I just can't stand people who try to make me drink Coke, telling me it tastes good. I DON'T LIKE IT, GET IT?

Oh, it has to be Cherry Coke; :goodjob: Lemon Diet Coke is secong because it makes Diet Coke drinkable.

I not a big fan of the vanilla. Cricket Cola doesn't really taste like cola.

MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!

:lol: failing that, erm.......... Pepsi probably. I tried that Coke2 thing when I was in Indiana, thought it was a bit more bitter than the original

Top Bottom