Beta Testing

Big Update!!Download in Main discussion thread!

I also plan on sending PM's out to people who i think would like to beta test, so if you want me to send some out to your friends, list their civfanatics name here. :goodjob:

Edit:
Current testing Team
Fabrysse
Dale
asioasioasio
Jaythekiller
Leif
Hadrean
ArneHD

EDIT: OKAY I UPDATED THE DOWNLOAD LINK! THIS ONE SHOULD BE PLAYABLE, but only in 1.00 warlords :rolleyes:

Thanks for this good news!!:)
I can't wait to download!!!
I could not believe i gonna be the first one to download it!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!:) :) :)

Pleaaaaaase

Looking forward to seeing this in action! :)

the first error is this: the load time on the map when the scenario is initialized does not end (ive waited maybe 5-7 minutes). it normally loads way before this time.

my GUESS is that there are some conflicts with the new python that was implemented before i uploaded. i hope that Dale and Fabrysse can work this out

Huge Update

I sucessfuly played about 20 turns multiplayer. It started to get a little unstable. I think it might have crashed on click an arty, but it could have also just randomly crashed. It crashed for my wife a couple times too.

Fixed Two Banks thing.
Added Mount rushmore (world wonder)
Fixed "Fallout cleaning glitch"
Fixed a buncha crap

uploading newer version now.

Ok add me to the beta testing team

You sent me a PM and the download link. The first thing I noticed was it was 109MB, do you think it is possible to cut that down? Maybe make two seperate downloads, one for what is needed generaly, Graphics, units, leaderheads, but put the Music files in another file for those who don't have a fast computer and is not nessesary to have the music files but can download them if nessesary.

this is a good idea. i think this will have to be addressed in the next release. I also think we should discuss this more...

I just finished making the bugs go away for the soundtrack. But please pay attention for the load fail if a song has an error.

anyone who has a wireless network, or a LAN in their house, or even just two computers, might want to try multiplayer out and see what kind of things crash it out.

we are gonna have to back up civ4 before we patch so that we can stil beta until the SDK and python are worked out. Im getting crash before loading.

dale were you gettin that too coz of the patch against AoD mod?

Nah, AoD is vanilla 1.61 civ4 only, not warlords. :)

I'll be downloading now.

Edit: Ok, bug. Failed to load file CvAbInterface error whenever I select a unit. It states that it's a python error.

Just so everyone knows, you won't be able to play this mod if you've upgraded to 2.08 warlords.

Well, not till next week when the sdk is released anyways. :)

Dale

ArneHD said:
I'll be downloading now.

Edit: Ok, bug. Failed to load file CvAbInterface error whenever I select a unit. It states that it's a python error.

Did you patch before playing. the beta was release the night before the 2.0.8.0 patch was, and it wont play when patched.

fix: reinstall civ4/warlords, then copy the entire civ4 folder to you desktop and run it from there for second rev. then install the 2.0.8.0 patch in the normal installation folder.

Also, if anyone wishes to test this mod AND play 2.08 at the same time you can. :)

Before upgrading to 2.08 make a copy of your ENTIRE "\Sid Meiers Civilization IV\" folder. Upgrade one to 2.08 and voila you have both version. :)

This will need to be done until we get the new SDK to upgrade the DLL file. The python will also need to be revisited, but that can be done now.

Dale

Dale said:
This will need to be done until we get the new SDK to upgrade the DLL file. The python will also need to be revisited, but that can be done now.
yeah, dale, let me know anything you can think of that i can do to help with this

Top Bottom