Beta Testing

Lol.

What he means is "Nope, no crashes. Damn, I gotta make this post meet the 10 character minimum so threw '10 char' to make it more than 10." :)

Played about 10 turns last night, no errors. Tonight I'll give another go but I'll have the python debugging turned on to see if anything's giving problems but not reporting in logs.

Dale

Dale said:
Lol.

What he means is "Nope, no crashes. Damn, I gotta make this post meet the 10 character minimum so threw '10 char' to make it more than 10." :)

Played about 10 turns last night, no errors. Tonight I'll give another go but I'll have the python debugging turned on to see if anything's giving problems but not reporting in logs.

Dale

yeah, it seems as though my frenzied last minute crap actually nabbed a bunch of bugs. like there was sound bugs from the activists (fixed) and the weird canadain order and select sounds (fixed) i also made the support wonders have the UN movie so they dont crash it either.

Hey buddy, is there anything you need looked at in the code? I got time this weekend.

Dale

well, i think it is okay. i just released an xml patch that changes some AI values and some Victory/Balance issues.

just go ahead and play it for some great fun with the patch, and then tell me if you think any things need some major changes :D

its alot of fun, but the mod is very very difficult at times

One thing, when an ideology spread to a city, a squat/brach should automatacly appear. The sience bonus can be counter acted by only giving it if you have the relevant state ideology. It simply dosen't make any sence that Zapatista can gain sience from a neocon office.

Well, the add buildings on religion spread can be done in python. I actually use a similar mod for that right now. That isn't difficult.

The only give bonus if state religion can perhaps be done by a using a spiral minaret like building. However, if I remember correctly, it can only add amounts of commerce (+2 beakers). So that might be a problem. I am however, working on it right now.

you can usually change the yield type in the xml

Yeah, but it's not the type that's the problem, it's the fact that the squatts/offices give precentages, not amounts. So I have to make a new schema option that is similar to the spiral minaret thing, but gives a percent increase.

Top Bottom