BIG WHINE - "No Capital" isn`t possible anymore!!!!!!

Should "No Capital" be possible again in 1.18????

• Yes, please!

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • No it was a bug. Exterminate all bugs NOW!!!!!

Votes: 66 90.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Killer

(walks off with hollow laugh echoing from the dungeon walls.....)

Echoing? Sounds empty. :D Must be boring down there, being so alone. :lol:

Perhaps I could bribe you to get up here in the densly populated non-cheaters paradise? Would a Christmas gift be sufficient? It´s turning bad boys into nice ones. *hint*

That 8:th luxury seems valuble to you. Hmm, look what I happend to find in some river... :p

you know what that lux means to me - why did you mention it??? use it - or die! (blind as can be) :lol: :lol:

no, a christmas gift won`t help me in my current state, I`d have died here in front of my computer if it hadn`t been for the Forum today....

Oh, btw, the dungeons aren`t empty! they are full of my evil servants, but these are hollow shapes in the bodily world, though they are powerfull......

Oh my God, I don`t get it! but thatnx for the hint.....

Oh my God, I don`t get it! but thatnx for the hint.....

Make something up. ;)

The hint was merely a way to point you in the direction of one of many possible interpretations, but what Santa really means is up to you to decide.

(There is a "right" answer that corresponds to the end of the Fellowship triology, but it is very far fetched. I never expected you to find it out. :rolleyes: )

Edit: When you have decided about an interpretation, I will pm you what I thought about. You will , however, probably be dissapointed, considering how much out of proportion it has become. :)

Originally posted by Mr Spice

The hint was merely a way to point you in the direction of one of many possible interpretations, but what Santa really means is up to you to decide.

Edit: When you have decided about an interpretation, I will pm you what I thought about. You will , however, probably be dissapointed, considering how much out of proportion it has become. :)

I didn`t expect 1 rigth answer, but I`ll be looking forward to find out how crazy you are ;)

I am looking forward to see what you make out of Santa, whenever it will be.

And the righteous gain one more vote! 61 to 6! Surrender, you fool of Dark, Evil and Bugtainted Games!! :D

Oh no, don`t get your hopes up high! Die you fool, there is no resiting the powers of the dark! even bugfreety and other mysterious tricks of the white flame will help you..... sprawing and fast my forces will overwhelm you!

Pity changing color to black doesn`t work properly anymore.... but well, red`s OK :flamedevi

here`s my current map....... I tried to play peacefully and stick to my small small southern part of the central island... but then the force was with me, and it helped me fight those evil english and americans and germans and egyptians and indians........ well

bugfreety and other mysterious tricks of the white flame will help you

Haha!! I saw the hidden message within your ramblings! There is still good in you, Killer, I feel it! Resist the Dark side! It is not too late!

Uhm. Did you write that post with the map while I was writing mine? And did both of us think about Star Wars independently at the same time? Scary. :rolleyes:

Uhm. Did you write that post with the map while I was writing mine? And did both of us think about Star Wars independently at the same time? Scary. :rolleyes:

Yep, we did! turning cold, feeling skin crawl)

So what da ya say? Continue being a black guy with asthma and problems to move, or turn to the Bugfree side of Civ and become a white ghost of pure energy? Think of the wonders you could accomplish! :jump:

Or, wait... You said that black does not suit you anymore. You now dress in red, you said. Have you climbed one step on the ladder? :D

Acutally I`ve gone down, from my nice color of emptness to something of a blodily shape. At least the color of flame, but.....

Actually I`m to lazy to go through the enitre renaming routine so I can change colors without crashrisk again.....

No, I will not come to thy worthless light! It may not be broken, thus taking from me it`s understanding :( The red flame will yield it`s power thus making me it`s GOD!

G`Night, need to be off now....

This is one scary thread.:sheep:

Glad to see that you are reading it, Eyrei. Care to join the Order in it´s battle against the Dark Lord?

Glad to see that you are reading it, Eyrei. Care to join the Order in it´s battle against the Dark Lord?

As long as I don't have to actually confront tanks with smilies in them. How creepy.

Fear not the Evil Master of Bugs! He has not gained his 8:th luxury yet... And besides, he´s currently asleep dreaming about Santa. Hehe. :crazyeyes

And besides, he´s currently asleep dreaming about Santa. Hehe. :crazyeyes

The horror. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: The horror.:tank: :tank: :tank:

I dreamt about artillery the other night. The good kind too, not any of that cannon crap.

Hopefully my enchanted dream artillery will be affective against smilie tanks.:goodjob:

Originally posted by eyrei

Hopefully my enchanted dream artillery will be affective against smilie tanks.:goodjob:

Horray! The Order gains reinforcements! :soldier: Only together can we turn KillerWalker to the Good Side!

Aahhh, what am I saying? That´s the talk of the Evil One. Get those Bugs out of my head! They are crawling in my nostrils!! :aargh3: My hands are drawn to that luxury from the river!! The power! Never!! Never!!

*Pulling myself together, putting luxury and patch 1.16 down.*

Ahem. Now, you have to excuse me for a moment while I ponder things. :cooool:

Oh my God, the defender of the Order has added the Infinitly Levelheaded Master of Corruption-Whine-Flaming to the ranks of his troops! :eek:

Arise, ye shapeless smiley tanks! :flamedevi
:tank: :tank: :tank: :tank:

I will withdraw to my fortress to ponder the situation.... or rather to pound it:hammer: ??? :confused:

Is corruption paralyzing your civilization, Killer, Lord of the Smiley Tanks? I can help you. You must only forsake your allegiance to the evil 1.16 gods, and your cities will become efficient paradises.:scan: :scan: :scan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom