Blue Marble V3.0

I dont play online, so the multiplayer bug dosent bother me. But i cant seem to install this mod for BTS! I have the steam version of BTS, since its installed in a different folder than the Civ IV game.. In the installer, it only gives me the option to look for Civilizaton4.exe, not Civ4BeyondSword.exe, so i cant seem to install it... Am i doing something wrong?

edit- I installed the bluemarble 3.00 for Civ IV, then moved the Art folder in the Custom Assets from "my docs/my games/civ 4/custom assets" to "my docs/my games/civ 4 BTS/custom assets". Kinda of worked, i think. Everything is pretty in the map now, but the interface/fonts/etc seems to be still the same (except for the sky background). Leaderheds didnt changed, for some reason, and my save game is not compatible anymore, it crashes the game.. ill have to start a new one i guess.

edit2 - nope it dosent work. I started a new game and it crashed. So i deleted the custom assets folder and now the game works.

Is it possible to install Blue Marble for only single player games and leave BTS unaltered for multi-player games?

Is it compatible with Multiplayer yet? I haven't been snooping around the mods in a while...

@dutchking
not yet but very soon, new patch 3.13 will fix current problem. And it should be released in few days

@dutchking
not yet but very soon, new patch 3.13 will fix current problem. And it should be released in few days
Awesome! The only reason why I didn't d/l before was because of the multiplayer problem. :D

This BTS version is just fantastic. I'm really loving the minor additions like small leader heads and backgrounds.

Thanks!

Firaxis fixed this bug with BtS patch V3.13, so with this version Blue Marble can now be used for BtS-Multiplayer. Kudos to lead programmer Alex Mantzaris for his support.
So, blue marble works with 3.13??? Probably a noob question, but well!

Thanks for the answer! :)

I'm running BTS 3.13 with EthnicArtStyles and Blue Marble 3.0 installed. I first noticed that the icon for Chariots was missing as indicated in the screenshot below. When I click it, Civ IV crashes and takes me back to the desktop. What could be the problem?

Spoiler :

Okay, so I completely uninstalled Blue Marble and the problem persists. Sorry, folks. I guess the problem isn't Blue Marble.

Top Bottom