Botwawki 3

Location: TBD, but probably close to Orlando (so as to study those amusement parks)

Faction Name: The Department of Combat Archaeology

Leader Profession: Adventurer

Origins: Survivors.

Starting Settlement: Settlement.

Backgroudn Information: Being drafted.

Faction Name: The Highlanders
Leader Name: King Braveheart
Starting Location: Scotland, Gadsden County, Florida
Leader Background: King braveheart, wi' his greatsword Gibson, 'n' his brother brought th'gither th' highlanders tae form Scootlund ainlie short ten years ago, fightin' aff th' monsters that git in his wey. Efter th' toun wis pat th'gither, King Braveheart murdurred his brother in a duel, saying that thare kin ainlie be yin king o' th' highlanders. Braveheart is a wee bit loopy, aye marchin` aroond wi' his sword Gibson, yellin aboot ‘FREEDOM’ n' bein' immortal n' challenging ithers tae duels. Bit he's a stoatin fighter, 'n' kin best any monster or jimmy he fights yin oan yin.

Thare kin ainlie be yin!

Origins: Tribal Nomads
Capital Type: Settlement – ‘Scootlund’
Background: Howfur th’ wee toun o’ Scootlund wis put the gether is a mystery, bit a' that th' scots knou is that Braveheart, King o' th' highlanders pulled thaim th'gither 'n' protected thaim fae th' vile beasts o' th' wasteland.​

I found a place called Scotland in Florida, and knew what had to be done.

Howfur th’ wee toun o’ Scootlund wis put the gether is a mystery, bit a' that th' scots knou is that Braveheart, King o' th' highlanders pulled thaim th'gither 'n' protected thaim fae th' vile beasts o' th' wasteland.
I found a place called Scotland in Florida, and knew what had to be done.
Oi vey...

@EQ actually, is there a place for the stone pyramids that might also be near a river? Maybe near Morris or Fort Gaines?

Ok, I'm intrested. I have several signup idea, but here's one that I might go with:

Well, we do know that the Reagan presidency took place in canon. Also, based on canon we can assume civil rights did take place and were fairly successful by 2077, to the point where race (besides the Chinese) was a nonfactor. Chinese of course were all godless commies to be rounded up into camps. Presumably Russians too, as the USSR never collapse. As the first post recommends, take a look at the wiki as most of your questions were answered there.

Where would these camps have been? Can I start on one of them? (My faction would be the camp's people, who have siezed the weapons of the millitary that was keeping them imprisoned).

Decamper... so funny!

@spaceman98: I would pick any rural area, but yeah, if you want to be the descendants of godless commies, go for it.

Also, I found a new thing online that I am going to shamelessly use. Thoughts on this first experiment?

So I have added Assaultrons and Highwaymans to the front page, as they are now both buildable and included. In other news, I have adjusted what Survivors receive in comparison to others, as they did not have as many weapons as other starts in most cases. That has been rectified.

@Everblack: Your vault experiment involved the deployment and use of highly prolific strains of various crop types. Your vault and all settlements will produce additional food automatically.

@Seon: I'll need a location for your faction before I can do stats for it.

No, see the front page post.

Faction Name: Vault 99
Leader Name: Robert Carlson
Starting Location: Bradenton, Bradenton Country Club (?)
Leader Background: For generations the overseers of Vault 99 awaited the day when they could open the doors to the outer world, and this great event happened in the days of Carlson, a man with an intrepid adventurer spirit. He spent his life reading stories, legends and historical accounts, analyzing old maps, longing to explore the world that his ancestors left long ago... or what's left of it.
Origins: Vault Dwellers
Capital Type: Vault

@Golden1Knight: A good number to pick, as it turned out you got the "companion" vault to Everblack's. Your vault has experimental access to the Florida aquifer and produces double water.

It does produce food and water, but I missed putting it into the stats at the top.

Top Bottom