• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Break free while you still can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... Is this this haunting stuff turning into a fashion? Who knows, maybe the ghost of AoA is still down there somewhere :crazyeye:

Originally posted by archer_007
Where is this new land of milk and honey Cilpot and Kinniken are talking about?

I'm not quite sure but I think one place in particular has been siphoning off good posters for a while now.

:wavey: Good bye, but I doubt you'll never be back.

I can picture it... You'll be playing Civ (after all, lack of Civ-time was one reason you quitted), then something really strange happens and you need help with it, then without thinking you head over to CFC, and as the light from the monitor with CFC on the screen hits your eyes, they begin to water, you sniffle, and finally you burst out crying, shouting, "How could I have left you guys?!" You then decide to make a come-back post, and start posting once again, less than before at first, but eventually you get addicted.

Don't say I didn't warn you. :)

:o If he's really gone, then he wouldn't be able to read the messages we posted right.

RichardIII,(if you're still reading this) the best way to quit is to clear your internet explorer history. When I'm at home I rarely sign on the CFC because I'm too lazy to type the site name, but here where I have the site under favorites, I come here whenever I'm bored.

Well, it just goes to show, he wasn't really one of us...

:D

Goodbye my fellow Canuck. We didn't always agree but I never lost my respect for you (even if you did work for the Tories) :)

I too have left like this - in a fit of drama and frustration. At the end of the day however I always returned. I hope you will as well.

good thread to bid farewell. i haven't checked the forums for a week or so, logged on today and found that i wouldn't contribute anything to the subjects that i haven't posted before. 1000+ posts are enough. also i have less spare time, not enough to just sit here and read through endless threads, full of anti-isms. it's been a nice time, gotta move on to other things. bye

Bye specimen.
Hope you return! :)

Originally posted by Richard III

(e) ...and the fact that this forum, like the world, seems younger and younger ;)

I have felt that too.. Maybe its time for another age poll? :hmm:

In the immortal words of Dr. Zoidberg:

''Well good riddance to them. Now Zoidbergs the popular one!''

Eh, you'll be gone for half a year AT MOST. But you'll come back...they always do.

:p

bah, yeah right you're leaving r/b. Ive attempted that more than 7 times now, every time I have failed...

Once you post, you can never leave :evil:. And if you do manage to break the addiction, then good for you. :p

Splitter :yeah:

Take care Richard. Sometimes, you just have to take a break. No shame in that.

When you're ready, come on back. No shame in that either.

And whether you come back or not, drop me a line the next time you come through Austin. Beer's on me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom