• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Break free while you still can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he broke up with a member of the more devious sex recently... :( that might be the motive.

We'll miss you, Rick - even though we all know you won't be able to stay away for long.

And now, I am leaving - this thread,.

Originally posted by ozscott75
What a drama queen. ;)
I disagree. The word "drama" is grossly inappropriate in that sentence :mischief:

See you around, RIII :beer:

Originally posted by Pontiuth Pilate
He said he broke up with a member of the more devious sex recently...

My guess is something just caught his eye.:)

He's not coming back, not to post, and I doubt he'll even check this thread's development. Richard III even took down his avatar, and I'll bet he asked TF to delete it. He did leave a few passwords and credit card numbers hanging around, but we needn't worry him about that.

If CFC was too addictive with Richard III posting, it's safer now.

Oh horrors: Switch625. The noisome corpse of Richard III drives even he back to illumination.;)

Not that anyone cares, but I won't be posting anymore.

It'd be a shame to see 50% of the Brazilians here suddenly decide to split. I fear the day we'll have nobody around but Lefty, Pothead and perfection :groucho:

Originally posted by Aphex_Twin
It'd be a shame to see 50% of the Brazilians here suddenly decide to split. I fear the day we'll have nobody around but Lefty, Pothead and perfection :groucho:

Lefty: Iz it reely just the three ov us?

Dumb pothead: Im afraid so:lol: The last Brazilian finally got disgusted and quit yesterday:lol:

Perfection: Of course they all quit! My perfection was overloading their circuits!

Thunderfall: I'm closing the site and opening a headshop in Paraguay.

Dumb pothead: This is terrible:lol: I feel like a dweeb:lol:

Lefty: Oh wel, take kair ov yurselves guys. Soe long.

Perfection: Goodbye CFC! Let the memory of my ultimate perfection be a goal for all of you to strive towards!

Why are you leaving Luiz? :confused:

Anyway, take care!
Hope you answer my question... :king:

This should go in the Arriving/Leaving thread. Closed.

Disclamer: The above was a joke. I am not a mod.

This does give credence to my theory that Richard III is indeed a cunning alternate identity of none other than Michael Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom