Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Understandable.

I'm with Winston that JohannaK, Duff, and Lassie are all acting pretty scummy right now, and I also agree that Duff might be trying to protect someone more important.

So, how about this: We lynch either Lassie or JohannaK today, whichever one we think is the better lynch. If we lynch the actual roleblocker, Duff dies tomorrow. If not, and Duff could still be the actual roleblocker, he needs to roleblock whichever of Lassie and JohannaK he didn't lynch, or he dies tomorrow.

That sound reasonable?

Vote: Lassie

Al's a known non-cult, and I'm pretty sure you're also not cult. Lassie should track someone more suspicious, like atheotes or JohannaK.

hmm...how did i get bumped into scummy between the 2 posts?

I'll go vote: Duff for now but I agree with Winston that the recruiter is likely not one who targeted AA last night. Gut says Atheotes but no real evidence/case ti back that up. Choxorn is runner up in my mind.

I expected you to vote for Choxorn and throw shade at me. But i guess this mean Duff is scum as well. :goodjob:
So it is Choxorn, Lassie, Duff and yourself right now?

I still dont trust Lassie's claim. the results seem convenient to say the least.
But i agree that lynching Duff is the best move right now.
Vote: Duff

3/4rths of the day tally:

Lynch:
Duff: 7 (Double A, Lassie, BSmith, Mat, Al Sipsclar, Autolycus, atheotes)
Lassie: 3 (JohannahK, Duff, choxorn)
JohannaK: 1 (Winston)
atheotes: 1 (Mat)

Mayor
Al Sipsclar: 1 (Al Sipsclar)
KingMorgan: 1 (KingMorgan)
Not voting: Almost everyone

Please tell me if I'm missing any votes. The mayoral election especially has very low voter turnout.

Tracking Double A makes even less sense than roleblocking him. I see literally no reason to do it. Town uses that ability to try and find the recruiter, not to track someone whose results appear in the thread already.

vote: Lassie

I support DoubleA

I still dont trust Lassie's claim. the results seem convenient to say the least.
But i agree that lynching Duff is the best move right now.
Vote: Duff

I would agree with you here, but think Chox and Auto would have spoken up by now if the results were inacurate, as you point out Duff hasn't elaborated on his prevoius actions, at least not publicly. Lassie and Duff are both great candiates for the rope imo, Duff slightly more so at the moment.

Since we can test Lassie to ensure he is really what he says I'll Vote: Duff

I still like JohannaK and Choxorn for Cult tbh, I'd be interested to know what claim JohannaK made or at a minimum have it tested.

I'm probably going to miss the deadline by around an hour

Day extended for half an hour, the timer now reflects this

I'll be a bit more optimistic

(hugging a tree) Thank you for your overwhelming support to my mayoral position run so far! Please continue sending your ballots, the race is not over yet!

Even though I pledge my allegiance to Gondor, I'm not some stinky southerner. Like our late king, I've been walking these woods as a Breeland National Park ranger. I've been a member of Bree Night Watch, keeping our community safe.

We don't need to make Breeland great again by pushing it, kicking and screaming, into the industrial age. Breeland has always been great as it is. With me at the helm, Breeland will STAY green, and will STAY in the United Kingdom of Gondor and Arnor. Better together! Say no to Breexit!

I would agree with you here, but think Chox and Auto would have spoken up by now if the results were inacurate, as you point out Duff hasn't elaborated on his prevoius actions, at least not publicly. Lassie and Duff are both great candiates for the rope imo, Duff slightly more so at the moment.

Since we can test Lassie to ensure he is really what he says I'll Vote: Duff

I still like JohannaK and Choxorn for Cult tbh, I'd be interested to know what claim JohannaK made or at a minimum have it tested.

Chox is probably scum. By claiming he did not do anything N1, its actually meant to steer suspicion away from hi.
Auto is probably non PR. Could have been watched/scanned for real.

Double A for mayor, as much as the campaign speech is convincing otherwise.

I agree with atheotes that Lassie's previous actions don't clear him at all, hence the wanting confirmation tonight. I don't think his results implicate him at all though, since its unlikely it was a preplanned claim, although being able to pick 2 vanilla townies is pretty easy at this point. Didn't go for the obvious claimed ones though, so townie points for that.

I'll be the James K Polk of mayors, except instead of taking land I'm protecting it.

Top Bottom