[BTS] Beginning

Roamty,

Is this modification multiplayer compatible? I was reading on the Revolution thread that their modification isn't, and I think the Dale modification needs a file tweak.

Regards,

JohnYoga

Roamty,

Is this modification multiplayer compatible? I was reading on the Revolution thread that their modification isn't, and I think the Dale modification needs a file tweak.

Regards,

JohnYoga

Multiplayer compatible I have not tested it, give it a try with somone and please tell me if it works with multiplayers.

Hi Roamty this is definately a mod mega meal and its alot of fun

I noticed that a stag got captured by my expanding borders and now he's glued there. No big deal just a small fault.

A reverse happened when my zero experience scout defended and defeated an attacking Dragon while having just climbed a bald hill. Using the famous one in a million defence. That was worth 5 experience in one shot.

custom flags are white. chineese galley is just some oars and a shadow without a hull or any other part of the boat.

Hi Roamty, how (where?) can I change the max number of civs of the revolution mod? I need no more than 25 civs at the maximum.

thank you

I don't like the graphical representation of the arcology shield, much too big.... other mods have much better representations! otherwise a really good mod !

Multiplayer compatible I have not tested it, give it a try with somone and please tell me if it works with multiplayers.

I'm playing this with my brother right now. You have to make the following modifications for each player who wants to play:

Dale's Combat Mod - disable stack combat (it generates illegal errors and crashes Civ4; this happened to me the first time I attempted a stack fight in single player)

Dale's Combat Mod - disable Civ Customizer (if you have more than 1 human player it either hangs or asks you to choose your civ infinitely)

AIAutoPlay - disable (this generates Out of Synch errors if your civ goes into rebellion and the AI has to take over your civ; probably because it tries to AI-take-over both players)

Top Bottom