[BTS] Beginning

I'm playing this with my brother right now. You have to make the following modifications for each player who wants to play:

Dale's Combat Mod - disable stack combat (it generates illegal errors and crashes Civ4; this happened to me the first time I attempted a stack fight in single player)

Dale's Combat Mod - disable Civ Customizer (if you have more than 1 human player it either hangs or asks you to choose your civ infinitely)

AIAutoPlay - disable (this generates Out of Synch errors if your civ goes into rebellion and the AI has to take over your civ; probably because it tries to AI-take-over both players)

Thankyou for testing

Seems that the unit of Next war mod The Dreadnought its missing, it may be replaced by the naval unit of the same name but the end of the world super uber tank its not there. .... and i love it so much!!!:sad:

What mods it can be changed?

I think he is referring to the over sized images of technologies and other stuff that appear in there. for example, in the civclopedia info of the medics, the technologies required, the different size of the images.

Seems that the unit of Next war mod The Dreadnought its missing, it may be replaced by the naval unit of the same name but the end of the world super uber tank its not there. .... and i love it so much!!!:sad:
Yes, i already check in the civcledia, the Dreadnought unit of next war its like mixed with the ship one. The info of the ship in the text is the info of the next war unit but seems that it is the ship that its bring it in.
You may have to change the name to the next war unit to let it work properly.

My suggestion... hehehe BEHEMOTH:lol:

hi Roamty...

It's difficult to explain ! but i like the smaller representation of the arcology shield more.... it's much better for a clear view ! a good example ist Rise of Mankind

Looking good! I especially like the extra animals ("I'm funny that way...":culture: )

Just one question: what does an Atomic Bomb mod without an A-bomb do:confused: ?;)

Looking good! I especially like the extra animals ("I'm funny that way...":culture: )

Just one question: what does an Atomic Bomb mod without an A-bomb do:confused: ?;)

you get the NUKE BOMBER with Atomic bomb mod and it is needed because it is SDK coded

Beginning.14PatchB.7z
So there are two folders in Assets after I extract the patch:

Rev1.3 DCM WAM TABM Source 3.13
Rev1.31 DCM WAM TABM Source 3.13

Roamty should I keep both folders ?

Dale's Combat Mod - disable stack combat (it generates illegal errors and crashes Civ4; this happened to me the first time I attempted a stack fight in single player)
yeah that happened to me a few times but if you push the F1 key to get to domestic advisor you can open a city and select any unit that isn't in the battle. That unhooks the stack. It only happens rarely. The other problems you report seem to be multiplayer issues. Unfortunately, Revolution will react as your game moves forward because it has multiplayer issues as well.

Beginning.14PatchB.7z
So there are two folders in Assets after I extract the patch:

Rev1.3 DCM WAM TABM Source 3.13
Rev1.31 DCM WAM TABM Source 3.13

Roamty should I keep both folders ?

ps - Your first entry info for this mod now gives links to two versions of Beginning.14 . I think that you still have .12 and .14 linked there but it doesn't say that.
Rev1.31 DCM WAM TABM Source 3.13 keep if you want to, not needed if you do not make any changes yourself this folder is the sources I use to make the SDK DLL

I just downloaded your mod and patch. Running it under 3.13. As it loaded I must have seen at least 50 XML errors. When the game screen finally loaded and let me start up the game it crashed as it was generating the map and other civs. I have Blue Marble loaded is this compatible with Beginnings?:confused:

I just downloaded your mod and patch. Running it under 3.13. As it loaded I must have seen at least 50 XML errors. When the game screen finally loaded and let me start up the game it crashed as it was generating the map and other civs. I have Blue Marble loaded is this compatible with Beginnings?:confused:
hiya. mabey zap your cache and try again. this mod works well.

Nice update, Roamty!:goodjob: (Not yet able to try it out yet... BTW, you didn't place a link to thread on the DL page.);)

Very good job Roamty. I am particularly looking forward to playing the new Rev1.4 along with DCM. You are the first who updated the mix. And of course it is nice to have all the other comps and contents that made Beginning one of the best mods for BTS. Keep up the good work.

BS. Remember pumping the thread by posting to announce the new release this is how the fans can know that a new exciting update is out there for them to enjoy.

Good morning ,
i downloaded this mod v.15 but after played without problems for 1 hour, i have got a crash and all savegame are unusable. I must reinstall all? does someone have my same problems?.

Thanks

Update!

if i start CIV game without mod i can see all savegame and all auto-savegame, but noone of this is usable (crash on the desktop), but if i start CIV and after i lod MOD v.15 then i don't see auto-save , but i can see my save and it works.

Can you explain me this event?

Have a nice day

Top Bottom