[BTS] Cultural Diversity Mod

Actually, Chuggi sent out his units to a few modders before he vanished, so yes, they are out there.
Whoa! I never expected to see them! :eek:

Veeeery happy here! A shame that Chuggi has vanished, he produced top-notch stuff. :(

Cheers, LT.

Wow thanks Mamba! That was very helpful.

EDIT: What about the Chinese GG, the "Jesus" GP, and that Monk? Or that diverse Quechua unit with the three models.

Calm down, its only been a short while. Some people spend thier entire lives looking for Jesus:p

Nice one. I'm mostly looking for that Chinese GG though, I was going to reskin him and use him as a Khmer medieval GG. I would probably use Jesus for "Christian" countries' GP, and I just want to know what's up with that monk.

Wow thanks Mamba! That was very helpful.

EDIT: What about the Chinese GG, the "Jesus" GP, and that Monk? Or that diverse Quechua unit with the three models.

All the ones he did send are included in the zip, so some never got sent I guess.

Of course when he sent the units, it was not because he was leaving, but to make them available before the release of the next version, as that was already heavil delayed.

Nice one. I'm mostly looking for that Chinese GG though, I was going to reskin him and use him as a Khmer medieval GG. I would probably use Jesus for "Christian" countries' GP, and I just want to know what's up with that monk.

Take a look a Bakuels hero units in the History of the Three Kingdoms mod, I am reusing them as Great Generals for all asian civs :)

Take a look a Bakuels hero units in the History of the Three Kingdoms mod, I am reusing them as Great Generals for all asian civs :)

I have them, I just need a Khmer one, and I was hoping to reskin that one for the Khmer. Its fine though, I'll make due.

You know, the Capo, I was planning to make a Meng Huo (A southern barbarian king) hero for the Three Kingdoms. You could use it as a stand in for a khmer great general if you don't have anything better. I just have to get around to making it.

You know, the Capo, I was planning to make a Meng Huo (A southern barbarian king) hero for the Three Kingdoms. You could use it as a stand in for a khmer great general if you don't have anything better. I just have to get around to making it.

Bakuel; of course I'd take it if you made it, but you've done so much of my requests (whether you intended on doing them for me or not) that I can't take any of your clearly valuable time on something as insignificant as a Khmer medieval Great General. I do appreciate it though, and as usual your schedule is your own so stick to whatever you have planned. Thanks a lot though.

Also, as I have explained to you before, my mod is a few months in the works anyway, so take your time with whatever projects you have lined up. :goodjob:

EDIT: besides, I'd much rather see whatever sets you have planned than any special warlord.

Well then, I am sincerely sorry to hear that and wish you luck in your further endeavors.

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize that you aren't the mod's creator. Still sad to see it disappear though. Any chance someone can re-upload the unreleased 2.1 unit textures? I would love to have them. Thanks.

Chuggi, not sure if you are going to read this, but I think you mentioned that you made some flavored missionaries. I was just wondering if you had any available? And if so could you post them please?

Thanks.

Hi, I was wondering if this mod was compatible with BTS version 3.19? And if it is where can I install this mod? (since the installation 1.1 is for 3.13)

It is not compatible, and I am pretty sure you can't even download it. :(

Are you sure it is not compatible ? As it contains no Python or dll, it should be compatible. It might miss a few changes in the xml, but that should be it. No idea if it still can be downloaded however :)

Are you sure it is not compatible ? As it contains no Python or dll, it should be compatible. It might miss a few changes in the xml, but that should be it. No idea if it still can be downloaded however :)

Yeah, I consider changes in XML to be incompatible. I mean you think this guy is going to figure that out? No offense meant of course, but he is asking about this mod which hasn't been updated in a while. So I am assuming he probably won't realize he has to edit XML.

Hey all! Sorry about leaving this project unfinished.

I hate to resurrect a thread but I was hoping someone here might still have some of these units on their harddrive. My units are long gone as I was having computer problems around the time I left and as a result I've lost them all. Specifically I would like the ones in Cultural Diversity and in the pack I sent to Mamba.

I'm hoping to convert the best ones to Civilization V and uploading them here. I'm not going to get back into "modding" but I enjoyed making units so I would be happy to release a some new ones for Civ V each month and leave the coding up to other modders.

Top Bottom