• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[BtS] Rise of Mankind 2

If it can't grab a simple magnet link, then you have a strange idea about the word "Better" ;)

Well to tell you the truth it use to work, in the sense that I could download a utorrent file and have it torrented on Vuze, but I tried downloading the torrent with Opera and Google Chrome and every time I clicked download, NOTHING would happen!

So for the love of God, can someone please give me an alternative download site, from quite literally ANY other source!

Well to tell you the truth it use to work, in the sense that I could download a utorrent file and have it torrented on Vuze, but I tried downloading the torrent with Opera and Google Chrome and every time I clicked download, NOTHING would happen!

So for the love of God, can someone please give me an alternative download site, from quite literally ANY other source!

Here: http://www.zshare.net/download/787426584633b030/

That should work for ya.

I am wanting to merge Civ Gold with ROM 2.91. I really want the native american tribes that it contains in Gold in ROM. How would I go about doing that. I am going to try to copy the civs and leaderheads over to the ROM files and see if that works but any input would be wonderful.

THANK YOU! When I get home, I'll test it out, and see if it works!

Wow, ok so I get home, I delete any remaining traces of my old RoM files, I then download the zip file, that was provided to me through Supercheese (thanks a ton for the effort nonetheless) , I then unzipped it and this error message pops up, just as its about to finish (shown below). Can someone please explain why this unzipping process is not working? I mean I can unzipp everything else with a certain ease, but for some reason when it comes to this, it just NEVER works! :mad:

@Mr_Smith
Did you get the same error message when you unzipped this mod?

@All
The thing is, is that, the game can still load, but then a whole bunch of error messages pop up, and then the game CTD's. So can someone PLEASE tell me HOW I am doing this wrong?

Thank You :D

Attachments

• RoM 2.62 Unzipping error.jpg
    RoM 2.62 Unzipping error.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 153
hi

i have to admit i love this mod, really do and i like the changes u made...well ...mostly.

What i dont understand is, why u made the civics system so damn complicated and...why are there so many civics u just cant use. they are uterly useless. Like vassalage. U use it and your civ pretty much dies cause of unhappiness. The benefits of vassalage never ever pay off for the huuuuge impact it has on your cities.

Id keep all those civics way way less complex. U cant tell if a civic now helps you or not...its just to freakin complicated and...if u just try it out in a running game it can completly ruin your game. It just happend in mine...i have been doing great...just wanted a lil experience boost for my new units...well...vassalge should be great...bad idea...after that. I was practically dead. Unhappyness everywhere, cities starving, no production nothing...game dead. 1 Click...whole game :):):):)ed.

I really think you should overthink this system....cause its ruining the rest which ist just great.

I'm :cry: right now. I can't for the life of me figure out how to download this mod. I want to play it so bad. I've tried multiple mirrors. I've tried unzipping it and extracting it with WinRar and 7-zip. McAfee says that all the sites to get torrent are loopholes and not safe. I need help.:wallbash::aargh::badcomp:

I'm :cry: right now. I can't for the life of me figure out how to download this mod. I want to play it so bad. I've tried multiple mirrors. I've tried unzipping it and extracting it with WinRar and 7-zip. McAfee says that all the sites to get torrent are loopholes and not safe. I need help.:wallbash::aargh::badcomp:

Ignore McAfee, that program is a total waste of money anyway. Get Utorrent, it's free. Grab the magnet link, open it with Utorrent. Download. It's not that hard. Seriously.

If its not "so hard", then why every SINGLE time, I redownload the zip file, and unzip it, there is ALWAYS an error, which I have to contend with. Just look at the photo in my last post, thats happened every single time! So there is obviously something wrong with this mod and the download sites.

Your download (or the site you are downloading from) has the download corrupted. Use the torrent. It just works. (TM)

Okay, another one from me.....

On average how often should a resource run out, in 2 of my games I found some marble, built a quarry and the turn after it was built the marble depleted. started a new game (as the previous one killed my laptop) this time I found some stone, built a quarry, it lasted longer than 1 turn, but still dpeleted pretty quickly considering that I'm playing on snail speed.

This a bug?

Oh and too add to that, I used the world builder to put the stone back, 4 turns later it depleted again....surely this is too quick, especially if I only have 3 cities and am not building anything that relies upon stone?

@Turk, if memory serves you said you use Vuze, as do I. When I successfully downloaded and installed the mod it asked what program I wanted to use to open the link and I selected azures from the "choose" box directory. It worked fine for me, and I hope it works for you as well. If you've done this already -- sorry for wasting your time, if not, try it -- you may like the results.

-Seamus75

Top Bottom