Bug Report (English)

I experienced a strange bug. When I purged one of my cities, it would give me a large sum of money, about 3000-5000 gold. Haven't messed with the Inquisitors much, but I'm guessing that isn't supposed to happen. :commerce:

I haven't created this mod. But the code says that it is intented! You get money for removed buildings, the removed religion itself and you will get a bonus for a remove of a holy city. And as it seems this may result in about 3000-5000 gold. No bug here. But maybe it is not well balanced. I have no experience with this feature.

Hi Thomas!

After finishing a very good game on 4.38 I think, I moved on to 4.40B. First game, CTD :( I tried to attach a save but strangely it got failed. :badcomp:

Tofe

First: Best mod so far :)
But when I try to research Feudalism (last turn) game keeps crashing. Maybe it has something to do with the vassals feature? Hope you can fix it soon :cool:.

PS: I tried to track it down but couldn't find the bug. At least it has nothing to do with the Feudalism tech nor with bVassalsTrade ;).

Next game, CTD again. Civs alive: Spain, Khmer, Mongols, Incas, Mayas, Vikings, Carthage.
Anyway, in 4.38 was there any CTDs, or it was just me, who got lucky. I am considering to go back to it.

Next game, CTD again. Civs alive: Spain, Khmer, Mongols, Incas, Mayas, Vikings, Carthage.
Anyway, in 4.38 was there any CTDs, or it was just me, who got lucky. I am considering to go back to it.

I was having more trouble with this version. People had different results though.

this is the best mod i ever played, but after the 1800 century the game starts to get really lag when i finish turn. can someone help me? it goes normal until the 1800 century

I know now what caused my (reproduceable) CTD: When I uncheck the "Advanced Unit Support" feature, the crash is gone. Hope I could help ;).

this is the best mod i ever played, but after the 1800 century the game starts to get really lag when i finish turn. can someone help me? it goes normal until the 1800 century

It slows down to unplayable for me around 1600-1700s. Must be all the extra mod calculations later on. ?

just me or someone have this problem too?

The added features, especially the ones regarding how resources intereact with everything require a lot more from your computer then the regular game.

Thomas has done a lot to improve the speed lately, lets hope there is still more that can be done. (as always a big thanks for this mod! )

Bigger maps with more civs are going to be much slower so try using a smaller map and fewer civs.

And have a book handy to read while turns process!

The added features, especially the ones regarding how resources intereact with everything require a lot more from your computer then the regular game.

Thomas has done a lot to improve the speed lately, lets hope there is still more that can be done. (as always a big thanks for this mod! )

Bigger maps with more civs are going to be much slower so try using a smaller map and fewer civs.

And have a book handy to read while turns process!

i play against 17 AI, in xs map.. i think i ll start playing with 12 or 15 to see wht happens

Another bug: Some turns my forges/stables don't produce anything and some turns later all works fine again. I read somewhere that this production feature slows down turn times, I'm no big fan of it anyway ;). In my opinion it would be better to need more buildings instead :).

Another bug: Some turns my forges/stables don't produce anything and some turns later all works fine again. I read somewhere that this production feature slows down turn times, I'm no big fan of it anyway ;). In my opinion it would be better to need more buildings instead :).

Anything to help improve turn times. It's bogging down big time for me. :/

I went back to 4.38, but I had CTD with that as well. :badcomp:
Now I don't know what to do. This is the best mod I have ever played, but honestly this CTD is just ruins the whole thing.

Thomas SG, I finally found some time to play ver4.40b. It is :goodjob:

And I encountered a bug and include the save here. I have tried to narrow the problem: The save

1.) will produce a CTD, if you move the unit stack to the hill in the American territory;
2.) does not produce a CTD, if you let the stack wait a turn in your (Greek) territory.

The last thing I saw before the game crashed (during the AI turn), was an American unit move to Washington. So, the CTD seems to occur during the move of the Americans. But I am not 1005 certain.
Maybe that helps you to track down the error.

Attachments

• CellKu AD-1750CCV 4.40, CtD.CivBeyondSwordSave
    291.4 KB · Views: 126
I load the mod and well its uncaching the XML, I keep get that XML positions are incorrect.
civ4buildings, civ4religions and generaling most of what XMLs are in civ4:BTS 3.19 with CCV5s latest patch.
Unless I missed something somewhere, I'm not even sure how to fix this as both original and patch are both setup installs

Hello. I really like this mod.

But I have a problem with long delays between; and sometimes during turns.
I am playing on hotseat with my brother.
I think it is XL map with 12 civs. Version 4.35 I think?
It seems as though it is freezing for minutes at a time after pressing enter to end turn.
It wont let me move the mouse to another part of the map either.
Sometimes when I try to move a unit into fog it freezes for about 30 seconds or so and then finally moves. Same thing when settling new cities. Just takes too long. It didn't do this at the start but has gotten much worse as we got to about 1300AD.
I have played quite a few games on BTS of that size before without this problem so I don't think it is related to my computer. I have plenty enough RAM available but it isn't using it.
Any suggestions into making it playable again? Also will the save work on the 4.40 version?
I'd like to continue this save if possible as I am beating my brother for a change!

Top Bottom