Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Hamburg is renamed to 'Hamborg' on Dutch conquest. It shouldn't be.

Turn never finishes.

Attachments

• Qin Shi Huang AD-1555 Turn 292.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Oh yes they do, sorry for not realizing that.

Not immediately, that's a persistent bug that I haven't been able to fix yet. I can only suggest reloading a previous save and doing things a little differently hoping that the bug isn't encountered again.

hallo! thank for creating of the mod. Can you help me. how can set up "new random seed after reloading"?

Thanks for playing!

You can edit the scenario files to add this game option. I'm not on the right computer at the moment so I can't be more specific, will come back with a better answer later.

Just saying I don't quite like the current global warming mechanics. Isn't it too early and for no obvious reason at all?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 106
Terminal bug, happened in three consequent Russia games (Monarch/Marathon).

Didn't get a python exception pop-up (the program has terminated for unknown reasons).

Attachments

• Stalin AD-1033 Turn 661.CivBeyondSwordSave
    465.7 KB · Views: 36
My mod, being installed in a single folder, doesn't download at all. Being installed in a RFC folder it also doesn't download.

What do you mean, installed? Surely you first have to download the mod to install it?

Or are you talking about SVN? In that case, make sure you have sufficient privileges in the folder you're checking out to.

Ok i am playing as Rome and it is 928 AD and I've just realized that Russia never spawned. They were supposed to spawn around 860. Is this a bug and how do I fix it? I don't want to have to start over.

Are you on the latest SVN version? Attaching a save would probably help.
If England, France, etc. have all spawned properly, then it's probably a bug.

Are you on the latest SVN version? Attaching a save would probably help.
If England, France, etc. have all spawned properly, then it's probably a bug.

No i am on the last released version, 1.12 I think. All other civs spawned correctly and there is nothing near Russian territory. The only two cities that are somewhat close are Ryga owned by the Vikings and Ophiusa on the horse tile north of Constantinople. Independent Kiev also spawned properly.

Is there any way to manually fix it or trigger their spawn somehow?

I can't think of anything else that might be wrong.

Russia is not one of the civs you can disable in some of the files before startup.
Do you have a save for the turn before the Russian spawn?

Yeah, without that I won't be able to do anything.

Any chance you found what's wrong in my save? Normally I'd just start another game, but it happens in every Russia marathon game I play at exactly 1036 AD.

Top Bottom