Bug Reports and Technical Issues

That's not a bug.

In latest SVN I noticed that several area/tiles are missing their continent tag (or at least it doesn't appear in th GUI): all of Europe, large parts of Canada, Maldives and half of Sri Lanka.

Playing as England, it could influence the first historical objective.

In latest SVN I noticed that several area/tiles are missing their continent tag (or at least it doesn't appear in th GUI): all of Europe, large parts of Canada, Maldives and half of Sri Lanka.

Only the areas that are required for you UHV are shown. So the GUI shows different tags for each civ.

In that case, the display is correct because it exactly mirrors the victory code. Settling outside of the labeled tiles will not count.

The overflow bug doesn't cause CTDs at all. I'll see what I can do.

In that case, the display is correct because it exactly mirrors the victory code. Settling outside of the labeled tiles will not count.

Got it. Then my question is: is there a reason why settling in north Ceylon counts while settling one tile south not? And why settling in Siberia counts versus Asia, but settling in Canada doesn't count versus North America?

Got it. Then my question is: is there a reason why settling in north Ceylon counts while settling one tile south not? And why settling in Siberia counts versus Asia, but settling in Canada doesn't count versus North America?
The reason is mostly that these areas are defined as rectangles given by two corner tiles, and these rectangles turned out to be convenient because they cover most of what is relevant with covering other areas that would be wrong. But I'll give it a look again to see if that can be corrected without too much trouble.

OK, it sounds reasonable...maybe just add a new rectangle in Canada.

Another thing in SVN 889: the razing penalty doesn't seem to decay. I played for more than 15 turns after razing a city to take into account I'm on Marathon speed (just in case it matters) but the penalty is still at 10.

Okay, I'll check that.

Do the stability modifiers update dynamically or just at stability checks?

The raze penalty decays regularly, however I think the display only updates on the next check.

Uaahh...what Turkey just made killed me! :( The year is just after Turkey's spawn and hello...capital in Greece Athens (screenshot 1). I have the latest SVN where flipping is now apparently automatic...kills the fun :(.

Also something is wrong whit this picture (screenshot 2). Moorish and Spanish are born. There is a barbaric city in East-Spain. This is what happens: Spain gains the city as their capital, right after in that same AI-turn it is eather conquered/flipped by the Moorish and Spanish civilization is dead right away (if I wanted to switch playing as spanish the text GAME OVER is instant.

Attachments

• rrrrrr.jpg
    rrrrrr.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 96
  • RRRR.jpg
    RRRR.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 93
Sorry about the automatic flip, I'm aware of that but haven't had the time to fix it yet.

Athens probably shouldn't be in Turkey's extended flip anyway.

Not sure about the problem with the Spanish and Moorish spawns ... shouldn't the Moorish flip be over when Spain spawns because they spawn earlier?

But shouldn't the Moorish flip be over before the Spanish can do anything?

Something about Mayan UHV1

Mayan cost to research calendar has increased(about 4 more turns) while new civ spawns(Japan, but when Byzantine spawns before, there's no effect to research), that may not meet the mechanism of research penalty.

Just as the pics below:

Spoiler :

First off, love the mod. This is not a game breaking bug but its annoying as hell. My icons are all messed up, everything from the money icon on the top left to religion icon displayed on the city bar.

I tried playing other scenarios and they worked fine, so its definitely something off with this mod. How I can fix it?

Attachments

• religionicon.jpg
    religionicon.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 83
Maybe the Spanish conquered the city and then the Moorish flip happened?

But shouldn't the Moorish flip be over before the Spanish can do anything?

Just thinking...Moorish were born in turn "0", Spanish in turn "1". While in turn "3" the first move is made by spanish conquering Valencia and it coming the new capital while at the same time no Madrid is found. Then (while inside the same turn) the Moorish flipping comes and Valencia is lost and cause of no other spanish cities exists, the whole nation will perish.

Athens probably shouldn't be in Turkey's extended flip anyway.

My thoughts exactly :clap:

And a question: Is there still a rule that a nation can't reborn in less than 10 turns or something?

Top Bottom