Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Yeah, so it works like that: Topkapi Palace (and Blue Mosque) requires Islamic state religion and Orthodoxy present in the city. If you are running Secularism, you can still build it in cities with Orthodoxy.

That's a general advantage of Secularism: you can ignore state religion requirements for buildings.

Has something changed about the AI capital relocation code? I just loaded an Ottoman start to see Byzantium controlling Constantinople but with their capital in Athens and China controlling Xi'an and Beijing but with their capital in Guangzhou.

Might be noted before but when building the trade company with the french you get to invade a single city in Inida... This happened just now playing as France however also had it happen playing the english (after invading india myself) the french send an army in as well...

France has zero claim on india and seriously only able to get 1 city? Maybe they better off invading The Thai area, or perhaps north africa (which in this scenario I already conquered in 1100 :p

Speaking of French trading company conquerors, could you consider changing it to focus on southeast India (where all the French Indian colonies were) rather than southwest India? IIRC France never even controlled Cochin.

Russian Uralsk get founded on the wrong river (Volga) -- as the name suggests it has to be near Ural river.

Speaking of French trading company conquerors, could you consider changing it to focus on southeast India (where all the French Indian colonies were) rather than southwest India? IIRC France never even controlled Cochin.

Seems I stand corrected and the french have had a big influence in India. Then they should get the historical (green) or contested (yellow), cause now it is like holding foreign territory.

I defend Austria as Russia for 14 turns during World War. I help them with military units and gifting them techs to build advanced weapons, we win the war and sudenly Austria decided to capitulate to the enemy, instead of peace vassalising to me... WHAT???

If he loses a lot of units he becomes war worn combined that he might become unstable makes him more likely to surrender.

He only becomes a vassal when you are a certain amount more powerful then him and even then if you are to powerful they might not become a vassal. Sharing techs and units makes him higher then he might be before.

If he loses a lot of units he becomes war worn combined that he might become unstable makes him more likely to surrender.

He only becomes a vassal when you are a certain amount more powerful then him and even then if you are to powerful they might not become a vassal. Sharing techs and units makes him higher then he might be before.

We speak about a single city Austria that lost only 2 units in the war. I am the strongest civ in the world (1.4 stronger than Germany, you can imagine how much stronger I was than Austria), I gifted many techs including assembly line and railroad. Moreover, I had tanks and bombers, while the enemy had only land units, thus he should be afraid more of me than Germany.

I found a way to avoid it, but it's completely insane. If Austria was afraid of Germany should at least be more afraid of declaring war against me.

The Mughal UHV 1st goal is bugged. I had 3 mosques ready by 1485 AD, but the goal wouldn't check(status: not yet). And after 1500 AD I received the pop up saying that I failed the goal. Since it's a "by" goal it should check immediately after I built the 3 mosques.

I would rather see French in Indochina and Mali. True, historically it happened very late compared to regular TC events but now when we have room for Saigon it could be nice to see it French every now and then. Or perhaps certain civs can have first and second colonial empire events.

Same with Western Africa. One just does not see France going after Moores, much less after Mali. I have seen South Americans capturing cities in Africa more often than France.

Quick bugfix:
add this in line 970 of victory.py:

Code:
if isPossible(iRussia, 1):
			if iPlayer == iRussia:
				bApolloProgram = teamRussia.getProjectCount(iApolloProgram) > 0
				bManhattanProject = teamRussia.getProjectCount(iManhattanProject) > 0
				if bApolloProgram and bManhattanProject:
					win(iRussia, 1)
			else:
				lose(iRussia, 1)

Thanks.

I would rather see French in Indochina and Mali. True, historically it happened very late compared to regular TC events but now when we have room for Saigon it could be nice to see it French every now and then. Or perhaps certain civs can have first and second colonial empire events.

Same with Western Africa. One just does not see France going after Moores, much less after Mali. I have seen South Americans capturing cities in Africa more often than France.

Well the Thai became my vassal however that was after I bought 1 city the Tamil (which I later gave away to india), it wasn't worth it you get the city but not the culture around the city, so it starves to death and over time you gives up. Also the english go there and get 3 armies instead of 1 army for the french...

Indochina is most logical with cities like Kanton, Hanoi etc...

French already gain conquerors in Indochina in the latest revision. (I was playing Thailand when they appeared, and the UU proved to be useful for the first time)

Top Bottom