Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. First time poster and noob. Began using the community patch along the Exploration Expanded mod and began having a CTD every game I tried to play. While I have several mods installed, none had given me trouble until I installed those two. I can't seem to pinpoint the trouble, was hoping to see if you guys could help me find it. I already cleared cache, uninstalled some mods, etc. Thank you for your time and help.

Edit- Win 8 DX 11

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    5.7 KB · Views: 43
Incorrect. Played Celts and the Rome. Celtic Pantheons didn't work, Roman (aka generic) ones did.

There's no difference, beyond the belief selection exclusion, between the two pantheon types, so it isn't 'celtic versus non-celtic' pantheons. Which pantheon belief were you using for the celts, and which for rome? That's what matters.

G

Hi there, this is my first post. I've been having a recurring problem on several different saves. I get to some point in the late medieval/early renaissance era I get a crash to desktop during the computer's turn. No matter how I change my builds before, I still get the crash on that turn. I deleted my cache, deleted and re-downloaded all of the mods. I am using the CP, CBP, EUI, EUI compatability, Civ 4 diplomacy, city state enhancement, more luxuries, piety and prestige, and exploration extended. I really love this mod and I would love to get it working! I'm using all the latest updates (all redownloaded today).

Also, all my yield icons are the food icon on the world map, but that's a lesser issue (unless it's linked to the whole crash problem), and whenever I'm on the trade screen with the computer, and I press the button to see if they like my proposal, the game also crashes. This, however, can be avoided with a re-load, if you avoid pressing the button.

Edit: This is on windows 7, on DX10/11

The Industry opener says +50 gold per building built. Is that supposed to scale with era? I am currently getting +200 gold per building in the Industrial era. If the scaling is intended, then the policy text should note it.

Hey everyone. I've gone through all the steps multiple times and tried everything I could find in this forum like clearing folders, deleting lua, making sure I have the right combination of mods etc but I can't seem to fix this issue. When I start a game running CP, CBP, CSD, EUI, More Luxuries, CBP Compatibility and C4DF my settler and warrior start stacked with 3-4 other civs settlers and warriors all on one screen. I know it's not supposed to start like this. Has this been reported before?

Scenario earth? YNAEMP earth?

G
no scenarios just earth style huge map. I use the starting setup (america, huge earth map, prince difficulty etc.) I've narrowed it all the way to just the community patch. I ONLY added CP and started up a game and had 6 civs bunched together on my starting position. I have no idea what could be causing it... :(

no scenarios just earth style huge map. I use the starting setup (america, huge earth map, prince difficulty etc.) I've narrowed it all the way to just the community patch. I ONLY added CP and started up a game and had 6 civs bunched together on my starting position. I have no idea what could be causing it... :(

Try the YNAEMP earth map scenario and see if it works.

G

Version 9/4

DOF'd America
Relationship spoilt by territorial dispute
Washington ends DOF
I go into the diplomacy screen and
BUG: Diplomacy screen attached

Thanks for all the hard work on this mod.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 77
-Forge tooltip says +1 but gives +3 :c5production:
-City always deals 10 damages with its range attack, no atter the strength differences
-I have a Strength inversion when attacking Bazookas. They get my strength with my bonuses
Spoiler :

-Sleeping and Interception Mode don't stay for Guided Missiles and Fighters, I have to repeat the order every turn
-The Happiness calculation bug I've had was just a "typo", my luxuries bonus based on population was included in the Difficulty Level actually
-Impossible to trade a City, nobody will accept any city, even for free, even in they have plenty of happiness

(I'm still playing with the 9-28 versions, CP/CBP/CSD/C4/more lux)

Well, when I'm at war with a city state, open the CS-window and click the peace-button, the CS-window won't change at all. The peace-notification appears in the background, but the influence bar won't change, no CS-options appear and the status will keep saying war, until you close the window and reopen it again.
That said, I have the feeling that something similar is true for the happiness counter when the value changes through trades (noticed that a few times before the CS issue came to my attention), but that needs further testing.

Tested with a fresh copy of CP(9-5), no other mods or EUI and a cleared cache.

Tried the CS war/peace-buttons on another machine with a completely fresh installation of Civ5 + CP 9-9 (no other mods at all), and the problem persists.
Since this seems to be an UI-issue, maybe it is directly related to the happiness-value not updating until the next turn when trading luxuries?

Oh and whenever I get the "Cities we would like to visit"-popup, it is completely empty (all others work flawlessly), but I haven't tested this without any other mods but CP yet, so not sure about that one.

The EUI bug with CTD when the cursor goes to the top left corner disappered. Yay!

2 new bug reports:

1) The religios belief that gives +1 happy for each owned city following the religion is bugged, and gives +1 religion for every city following this religion. Pretty OP with piety.

Spoiler :

I should have 10 happiness from religious beliefs, instead I have 25.
Spoiler :
Spoiler :

2) Deals which include making peace or declaring war on someone don't work. The leaders agree, but nothing changes - no peace, no war, no resourses taken. Tested several times in my current game, bug persisted after clearing cache and restarting. Will test in a new game. Normal deals work fine. Edit: Could not replicate the bug.

CP CBP C4DF CSD + More Lux + EUI, all latest versions.

Playing with the latest CP,CBP,CSD (9-9) + EUI,C4DF and More Luxs.

I'm unable to negotiate peace with England (proposes seems accepted, but nothing changes, it remains war. Even if i accept their controproposal for peace nothing changes).
I'm doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Save attached

Attachments

• SaveCiv.7z
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
I'll look at the deal issue. Was working fine for me during testing. Have you cleared your caches?

1) The religios belief that gives +1 happy for each owned city following the religion is bugged, and gives +1 religion for every city following this religion. Pretty OP with piety.

Not bugged, just a typo (and yeah, a little OP). Will make 1 for 2 next patch.

Tried the CS war/peace-buttons on another machine with a completely fresh installation of Civ5 + CP 9-9 (no other mods at all), and the problem persists.

Sounds like an installation error, as it works fine for me.

Oh and whenever I get the "Cities we would like to visit"-popup, it is completely empty (all others work flawlessly), but I haven't tested this without any other mods but CP yet, so not sure about that one.

Can't replicate at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom