Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civ Names by Policies disabled the diplomacy button for me. However, I found that all the info it provides can by accessed in EUI's civilization ribbons on the right.

Good to know! Thanks.

Still I don't know how to enable the faith top panel again...I think it is a problem of the piety mod...

Stack traces out to lua, which means it isn't a DLL-related CTD.
G

OK.

It crashes at the start of Portugal's turn in that savegame.

The last lines of lua.log are these:

[257059.312] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.312] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.453] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.453] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.453] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.468] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.468] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.484] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.484] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.500] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.500] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.515] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.531] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.546] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd
[257059.562] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatBegin
[257059.578] CityBannerManager: CityBanner CombatEnd

But I don't know what those mean.

Thanks.

Certainly no big thing, but I have a Monopoly of 120% for whales.

I frequently get these (over 100%) monopoly values after building the East India Company, as it doubles all luxuries around the city where it was built. Perhaps that's what's causing it.

*beats head on desk* sigh.

Not sure what 's going on here...

Mods Running:

Community Patch (v.66) (8-15 version)
Community Balance Patch (v.13) (8-15 edition)
More Luxuries (v.155)
City-State Diplomacy Mod for CBP (6-19)
Civ IV Diplomatic Features - CBP Edition
Events and Decisions - CBP Edition
CBP compatibility Files (EUI)
CBP: More Luxuries Compatibility
Ingame Editor

And both with and without the Neptunia civs from the Madoka Magica civ author.

Last night and night before I had it running just fine with only problem being leaders not showing up for diplomacy screens for the Neptunia mod...

Tonight I reinstalled all of it to get leader images back, deleted lua folders from CP and CBP (like it says to)... now I get a crash to desktop when I try to start my first city. And it happens without the extra civs as well, I clicked random civs on continents plus, and it did it...

Did something fail to copy? I noticed one file not copied over from CP, on the first check after this happened, but it didn't fix it. CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll was the one I had to copy manually.

Info at the end of all the logs, it crashed right after I got to 'start city' on the very first settler after the info blurb on the civ.

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    114.1 KB · Views: 59
  • xml.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Database.txt
    11.1 KB · Views: 108

Please reinstall the mod again. Your files seem to indicate missing files. Also make sure you don't have Civ 4 Leader Trait mod enabled.

For future purposes, try tagging your logs with
Code:
, so we don't have to download a 100 KB file and such.

Sorry about the file size. And I don't even have the civ 4 leader trait.

I'll try reinstalling. Might re-download as well. :p

I hope it's one of the 'main' ones missing a file, not one of the side ones... Having to re-dl and reinstall every last4 bit of that is gonna be a pain :p

Update: what a joy, now it says I'm missing required dependencies. I have... all the DLC, and a version between 1 and 1, not sure what its on about. Validate files initiated.

... never mind, had to uncheck all mods totally and it found them. :p Guess I'm just an idiot :p

I frequently get these (over 100%) monopoly values after building the East India Company, as it doubles all luxuries around the city where it was built. Perhaps that's what's causing it.

All right, thats probably it. Playing as Russia, I would have gotten it for a strategic ressource, but I wasn`t aware of the EIC effect. Thanks.

Weird stuff begins happening with icon art around when I receive spies (sometimes before though).

Also, I will occasionally receive a pop-up saying "unable to locate font text"

Any idea what could be the cause of this?

Weird stuff begins happening with icon art around when I receive spies (sometimes before though).

Also, I will occasionally receive a pop-up saying "unable to locate font text"

Any idea what could be the cause of this?

Sounds like a mod conflict.
G

Hello.

I'm playing a game with Iroquois and at start there is no problem, my Mohawk Warriors have double movement on forest and jungle.

All is ok while I don't study fishing. When I have the tech fishing all existing Mohawk have no problem but all newly created one gain the promotion Uncharted territory - Cannot enter jungle until optics' (but thay have too the promotion 'Woodsman - Double movement on forest and jungle'.

Jungle or not jungle, here is the question!

edit: finally it seems to be the same for other units (for example workers). If created before fishing they can enter jungle, else they can't.

Hello.

I'm playing a game with Iroquois and at start there is no problem, my Mohawk Warriors have double movement on forest and jungle.

All is ok while I don't study fishing. When I have the tech fishing all existing Mohawk have no problem but all newly created one gain the promotion Uncharted territory - Cannot enter jungle until optics' (but thay have too the promotion 'Woodsman - Double movement on forest and jungle'.

Jungle or not jungle, here is the question!

edit: finally it seems to be the same for other units (for example workers). If created before fishing they can enter jungle, else they can't.

That sounds like a conflict with ExCE. Best to report to JFD.
G

Not really a bug but, Colored Religions is no longer compatible with CPP. Not sure why this is, but it conflicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom