1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Civ 5 - Community Call to Power project' started by Horem, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Saw the same problem with another resource text/tag not showing correctly in the tooltipinfo.
    Must look what is causing this, but in my case the tooltip info was just wrong:crazyeye:.

2. Malice805

Malice805 Chieftain

Playing on king now and some of the buildings arent working correctly. pagoda did not increase my happiness when built. Bonfire did +1 happiness instead of 2. This did not happen on chieftain. makes king even harder lol ! I also have same issue above when setting up new game. I have to use advanced setup to pick a civ because only one appears in menu on the main screen. ty

3. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Some buildings like pagoda and bonfire (both grands correctly) can only give "Happiness" related to the cititiciens in a city. In this case of bonfire +2, but this means you need ether 2 citiciens or you have to wait.
    In you current version there is a happiness per popultaion negativ malus for all players that says 1.5 Unhappiness per popultation, i changed it back to 1, but only in my overworked test version.
    So this will change with the next upload.....

For your selecting probem, iam not sure why this happens, but the lua logfile could help, in this case.

4. Malice805

Malice805 Chieftain

Hi Gilga, yes I know what you mean about happiness bonus being tied to population size. It turns out that the difficulty level issue is a conflict with Whowards dll mod. I removed all mods and cleared cache, & moduser data. went through and slowly reinstalled mods checking each time. As soon as I installed that one it happened. Once I removed it the issue has stopped ! ty !

5. Bladesss

Bladesss Warlord

minor bug w/4.03-
    civopedia says that the tech "woods clearing" enables clearing woods and clearing jungle.
    tech "bronze working" does not mention anything about clearing jungle
    but in game when I try to develop a spice in a jungle, it says I need "bronze working" first.

6. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Jip the tooltipinfo is wrong. You can remove jungle and forrest with the discovering of wood clearing, but the info just stay false.
    Prohably its a easy change, thanks for the report.

7. Bladesss

Bladesss Warlord

I don't think so, the worker choice to build the plantation on spice / jungle would not light up until after I got bronze working. So I could clear forest after I got "Woods clearing" but I could not clear jungle.

8. Mestiff

Mestiff Chieftain

When i play, i can clear the forest/jungle first, then build the plantation. The "build plantation" choice is not light up but the the "clear forest/jungle" is.

9. 3nDyM10n

3nDyM10n Chieftain

i had a problem with previous version where i could not research combustion or radio because of a faulty prereq. bug was apparent both in 4.02 as it is in 4.03.

if i understand the makeup of the file correctly, then Technology_PrereqTechs.sql line 512 527 sets stealth to be a prerequisite for combustion and line 559 as a prereq for radio, which makes no sense since it creates a loop.

i also use a ton of the recommended DLL mods, among which tunnel borer seems to modify the combustion tech. might the issue come from that or is it inherent to CCTP itself?

10. 3nDyM10n

3nDyM10n Chieftain

i modified Technology_PrereqTechs.sql for my own use, but i can share it to ease the workload.

my change:

unpack this to the folder under Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call To Power V.4.03 (v 1)\CCTP\Technologies

View attachment Technology_PrereqTechs.zip

11. Taa

Taa Warlord

Thanks for sharing :)

Antoher issue/bug
    Im still having problems in version 4.03 that all Ai civs stop all tech progress at some point and they usually dont get more than 5-7 techs before it stop completly. In my last game I had 27 techs and the Ai civs had between 7-9 techs and they had higher income of research points than me.
    Sry for posting this in this thread also but it is a big problem.
    Anyone else have the same problem?

12. 3nDyM10n

3nDyM10n Chieftain

i have the same problem in my game right now. i started from the beginning. when i started another game in the industrial era then when approaching modern era, enemies even beat me to it. but games starting in prehistory tend to have civs stagnate almost completely.

13. Taa

Taa Warlord

ok interesting, the problem is narrowed down. I love to start the game in prehistory...so I really hope that can be fixed...I have fate in Gilgamesch ;)

14. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Yust a side note, how many of you guys are playing with additional civs and CCTP?

I read something about a problem, reported by whoward, and ways to fix it.
    But iam wondering, if this could also be related to the ai behavior.

15. Taa

Taa Warlord

I have never tried with any additional civ's than those that is available through CCTP. I like more content and more civ's dont add much so I have no need for additional civ's.

16. theevilone

theevilone Chieftain

I normally play with 1 or 2 extra civs, haven't tried to play without. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

17. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

The next update will include Whowards fix (realy this guy is amazing:crazyeye:) for this.
    I was just intererested because of many reports from the community, i wasnt able to reproduce, so i was interested if this could be the reason for some bugs.

Thanks for the resonse guys...

18. raiden278

raiden278 Chieftain

Hello there !

I've noticed a bug while playing in prehistorical ages. Quite breaker actualy : Iwas abble to research some technologies without having discovered its prerequesites. The result was a crash when as soon as I had discovered the new technology. In my case I was researching agriculture before stone carving I think?

Actually, I think this MIGHT be the reason why the AI is stagnating in prehistory : maybe the AI choose the most interesting technologies but since they are broken, they are never discovered,. That would explain the fact that the most advanced AI had discovered only two techs at the end of the prehistoric age while producing more science per turn than I did.

19. BackseatTyrant

BackseatTyrant Queer Anarchotranshumanist

Has anyone noticed if the recycling centers are abnormally cheap to produce, but abnormally expensive to maintain?

20. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Hey and welcome to the forum:band::dance:[party]

We will see how the CCTP 404 will work, didnt get the time to play, so we just have to wait and watch the result.;)