Bug Reports

First of all thanks for your work on this mod. I already played it for a while and have a lot of fun with it.

I think there is another bug witch creates multiple great persons in a golden age .

If you discover the masonry technology , you get granary. This building must be stone works.
The granary already exists. It's also twice in the civilopedia (help).

Further a minor detail.
If you research Gathering, you get the collector building. This one is called upps.

Further Lunar Calender gives you the Gallery (in Ancient Era).

All after downloading the updated mod.

ok still have the same issue not being able to see technologies on the tech tree, which also doesn't allow me to scroll..

these are the dlc I have now

civ and scenario pack mogols, Genghis khan
conquest of the new world deluxe scenario
cradle of civilization - America
cradle of civilization asia
cradle of civilization Mediterranean
cradle of civilization Mesopotamia
cods and kings
brave new world
Civ V DLC - Polynesia

I have the same problem, only after updating with the newest patch. How do I post logs?

I´m in classical and having a great intellectual spam. I´m using the newest version, wich already adressed this problem. Or do i still have to delete that one file? On a sidenote, i can use the GP´s to write a political treaty, wich has 0 use(culture). Kind of like in real life. :lol:
Btw., the think factory wich you can build with, shows plus science and plus "nothing".

About the intellectuals, they do indeed give culture. It´s just not visible. I found out by using them up by writing the treaty(faster than deleting). I got several new policies because of that and i only understood now why.
One more thing, i never saw honey or it´s plantation in all my games. I have it, it gives the bonus, but it´s invisible.

did you mean you have problem after applying quick fix, or after downloading updated mod?

I fixed the problem. I updated my whohoward ddl to version 63 and that took care of it. I found two bugs and fixed them myself, the outpost tech is called dummy tech one in xml and required pottery. I made it require social structures. The Nimrod ww is a prehistoric ww but req a palace. I got rid of the requirements via xml. Why is it that soo much of the xml ist auf deutsch? Over all great mod :)

Oh, about nimrod, you should be able to get a palace once you research leadership in prehistoric, unless that's been changed. I've been spending most of my time with luas, so sometimes don't notice xml changes.

BTW, glad you got it working.

The palace is avaible in the classic era, the prerequest for the Nimrod wonder is misleaded.
Its a relict from a older version, where the Tree of Live wasnt activated.

I will update it, and make the Tree as a prerequest building.

The palace is avaible in the classic era, the prerequest for the Nimrod wonder is misleaded.
Its a relict from a older version, where the Tree of Live wasnt activated.

I will update it, and make the Tree as a prerequest building.

Thanks for clarifying, didn't notice the prereq was changed from leadership to Elite.

Why is it that soo much of the xml ist auf deutsch? Over all great mod :)

Because i like my native language;), nah more honest, many of the stuff we use in CCTP are from my private mod i did for my personal use in the last years.
So i just included it, and sometimes iam just to lazy to use english names, this helps also to avoid compatibility problems with other features/mods.
Only a few modders use german names:lol:

Also, I think his original intention was for the outpost to be a dummy tech linked to a policy, I don't think he intended it to be in the tree, unless he had changed his mind.

The Outpost should only be avaible witht he nomadic branch, i set the prerequest to pottery, but this was just a placeholder.
Instead i will link it to future techs.
The problem with make it invisible on the techtree is easy.
Its the ID number, i need to change it and for that it will be hidden.

First of all thanks for your work on this mod. I already played it for a while and have a lot of fun with it.

I think there is another bug witch creates multiple great persons in a golden age .

If you discover the masonry technology , you get granary. This building must be stone works.
The granary already exists. It's also twice in the civilopedia (help).

Further a minor detail.
If you research Gathering, you get the collector building. This one is called upps.

Further Lunar Calender gives you the Gallery (in Ancient Era).

All after downloading the updated mod.

Welcome to the forum
:wavey:[party]:dance::band::beer::banana:[party]

Thanks for the report i will try to overwork the misleading entries.

Selecting the healing option doesn't actually improve a city's health, and i wasn't able to build any papyrus farms despite being near rivers. There are also two Athena technologies in the classical era.

Selecting the healing option doesn't actually improve a city's health, and i wasn't able to build any papyrus farms despite being near rivers. There are also two Athena technologies in the classical era.

Iam not sure about the healing option, Gyogen can say more about it.

Also i cant find two Athena entries, will check it.

But i figured out why you cant build the Pfarm, you need a near desert to building it, i missed to remove this tag.

Top Bottom