1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Civ 5 - Community Call to Power project' started by Horem, Aug 13, 2012.

1. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

I just checked, and healing process added to the city health. It was 4, I selected the process, it when to 9 (healing adds 5), I selected a building instead, went back to 4, repeated.

There is one oddity, when changing selection from healing to creation, the health stayed up until another turn, will have to check why, but health was working.

There are other things that effect health and how it is calculated, so it is possible something else is counteracting it.

2. lasch

lasch Warlord

Ok, i tried desert near river, hill, flat, farm, terrace farm, with resource papyrus and without, always in pairs, but i still cant contruct paper.

3. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

You need two Papyrus in the current version to build the Paper Maker (paper) building, also you need the technology paper.

I tested it, a few moments ago to be sure and iam able to build this building.

Anyway i adjusted the amount of papyrus from the papyrus farm, this should help, will be included in the next update.

4. lasch

lasch Warlord

I tried in pairs, because of the 2 papyrus requirement. Didnt work.

5. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

I can only say i cant reproduce this, iam able to build it.

6. lasch

lasch Warlord

Can you describe exactly, what needs to be built where?

7. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

8. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

I was able to also build paper building. Must have a papyrus farm (built on desert w/ river) and have tech paper researched.

9. lasch

lasch Warlord

For testing, i created a desert tile at a river in my territory and put a worker on it, but it
    doesn´t give me the option to build a papyrus farm (i have researched paper). What am i doing wrong?

10. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

papyrus farm is not built by worker, it is a building built in city. Also, you must research terrace farming to build papyrus farm, paper tech is needed for paper building

11. lasch

lasch Warlord

Hehe, now it works. Please make it an entry in the civilopedia.:lol:

12. lasch

lasch Warlord

I´m having a prophet/entertainer spam with my newly conquered city of Paris in medieval. Also, when i construct a road, it shows minus 1 food or production. But when i remove the road, it shows this again. Shouldn´t it be plus?

13. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

I'll check the medieval buildings to see if another was missed. Not sure about the other issue, If Gilga doesn't know I'll try to check it out.

14. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Iam not aware that i changed any yields for roads in the last time, maybe its related that a feature or tile was removed?

15. lasch

lasch Warlord

Actually, the yield doesn´t change with roads, but when you are about to build or remove a road, it gives the info about minus 1 food or production. As i found out now, the info is false.

16. lasch

lasch Warlord

Them spam includes laborer, entertainer and prophets, sometimes guides as well. Poppy is not visible, but it should be. Or is it also dependend at some secret policy?;)

17. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

The policy you mean is Commerze.

Its a relict of older versions, with the upcoming update most of the resources will be linked to the new policy branch Agriculture Revolution.

18. Slasky

Slasky Chieftain

Not sure if already known, but I can't repair a Tipi pillaged by savages.

EDIT: Seems to work when i upgrade the labors to workers

19. theevilone

theevilone Chieftain

I have a intellectual great person spam every golden age turn, it first started when I conquered a rivals city. The next turn they started appearing in my main capitol. I have the new update and cache, moduserdata are both cleared. Other than this problem everything seems to be working good. Thank you for making the best mod/game out there :goodjob:

20. lasch

lasch Warlord

Golden hill palace is missing textures. The kontor graphic is not correct.