Bush conspiracy

ShiplordAtvar

Texan by the grace of God
George W. Bush invaded Iraq so that big corporations, white men, SUV owners, and Republicans could oppress minorities.

So sayeth the George W. Bush Conspiracy Generator.

link

Have fun with it!

"George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that The Jews and oil companies could invade Michael Moore."

George W. Bush rigged the 2000 election so that big corporations, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, white men, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could oppress minorities.

Wow, I can do this all day...

This random one really is a stinger...

George W. Bush allowed 9/11 to happen so that white men and Rush Limbaugh could kill Muslims.

LOL, you're right Yankee, one could do this all day....here's mine,

"George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that The Jews, white men, and the Christian Coalition could oppress minorities"

sounds like something that would be muttered by Jackson, and "pro-Jackson camp" LMAO

"George W. Bush lowered taxes so that big corporations, oil companies, and Republicans could upset liberals."

I think the random generator is getting to close to the truth

This one actually came up randomly:

George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that big corporations and white men could upset The French.

I thought you said it generated conspiracy theories? Maybe I got linked to the Associated Press page by mistake.

here's a good one....

George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that The Jews, white men, and the Christian Coalition could oppress Iraqis.

and you are right, some of these come real close to those already being said LOL

This was a "random" made one, but I don't see the option "transgendered people" on the drop down lists????

George W. Bush lowered taxes so that oil companies, white men, and big corporations could conquer transgendered people.

George W. Bush has not captured Osama bin Laden so that The Jews, big corporations, oil companies, Republicans, Ann Coulter, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could conquer liberals. :D

G.W. has captured Michael Jackson so that Republicans and SUV owners could oppress minorities. CLASSIC!

Now I know where the DNC and its looney followers get their info.

Trying to keep it simple so you libs can follow it.

George W. Bush rigged the 2000 election so that big corporations, oil companies, Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, white men, the Christian Coalition, and gun owners could kill liberals.

:lol:

"George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that oil companies, Republicans, and big corporations could offend women."

:lol: That's true.

"George W. Bush rigged the 2000 election so that big corporations and SUV owners could steal from The French."

Also true. ;)

George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that the Jews could invade women.
Ohhh yea you go jews get on invadin
George W. Bush lowered taxes so that Republicans could conquer women.
Both random gen in a row jeez poor women getting invaded and conquered

George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that big corporations, oil companies, and SUV owners could invade women.

Top Bottom