1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

C2C civilizations megapack

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by Sparth, Nov 4, 2014.

1. majaczek

majaczek Chieftain

Leaders_majaczek_4_Beta.7z?dl=0
    added Progressist/Organized/Excessive Leader :) I know it's weird coincidence that Organized is also Excessive, but General Cross Marian is Anime Character and those are often caricatural...

PS: Should I move to another thread or is it good here? I am Happy that my first Leader works :)

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

3. Sparth

Sparth C2C Team Member

Yea people ask about them and I add them :)

4. majaczek

majaczek Chieftain

okay I moved here :)

5. majaczek

majaczek Chieftain

Did you fixed Leonidas?
    He had 4 Positive traits
    Did you fixed xml schema path error on one of the civs? there were a patch somewhere, but it would be better if it won't require patch.

I also would like polish civ and on this page http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=546327&page=2 is merged pack but it seems to be a bit old. Do you have all polish leaders from the Polish mod, or not? switching from merged to newer your pack would break the saves or not? (I am not highly greedy on more graphic flavors :p but I have a savegame which I would like to continue with my friend :( )

6. Nerdman3000

Nerdman3000 Chieftain

Can I make a suggestion for the next version of the megapack, but I would suggestion for the Westeros Civ to be changed to have Aegon the Conqueror as the Leader instead of Tyrion Lannister. I would also suggest changing the flag from the flag of House Lannister to a flag about the iron throne. I would suggest an image like this one:

Spoiler :

7. ChukyVega

ChukyVega Chieftain

Hi, can I suggest Turkey among civilizations pack, if I'm not wrong this is not included.

8. darkkhon

darkkhon Chieftain

Missing starting civic "unorganized" from Anasazi,Baktria,Basque,Bohemia,Dacia,Romania and maybe others-latest version.

9. HiFiPanda

HiFiPanda Chieftain

Few changes which may improve this modmod.

1. Georgia has only one ruler, Saakashvili he is quite.. decent while compared to other Georgian rulers such as Tamar the Great, David IV the Builder and Alexander I the Great. As a hero in Georgian culture they could also use David Soslan.

2. Portugal. Currently Henry the Navigator is one of the rulers, meanwhile he never had too much strenght and never tried to acquire more than he needed for his exploration plans. Instead of him you could make Manuel I a new ruler with similar traits. When it comes to Portuguese culture they use Afonso I Henriques as hero unit who is now also a ruler, we may replace him with Henry the Navigator, Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo also known as The Marquis of Pombal very significant person after the 1755 Lisbon earthquake, Dom Pedro regent of Afonso V, Afonso de Albuquerque who established strong presence of Portugal in Asia or Aníbal Milhais war hero.

3. Currently we have Vatican as Civilization, but it's quite young and tiny state with illusionary political power. I propose to rename it to The Papal States, which lasted for very long time and it could get own culture group (after all Venetia and Sicily have it so I guess we will get more Italian cultures).

10. RaTeedus

RaTeedus Chieftain

Could the timurids be added?

11. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I'm sure he'll eventually be back to answer but Sparth has been on a break. You might try to PM him your question.

12. Eiten

Eiten Chieftain

Is the modmod dead?

13. Dionysis

Dionysis Chieftain

Attached Files:

14. Sakura Matou

Sakura Matou Chieftain

I am still getting that error with your Attachment Dionysis. I am using the latest SvN. I hope this gets fixed because I don't think I can play the mod with out this CiV Pack :S

15. Dionysis

Dionysis Chieftain

Strange, since making the change I have not received the error. Are you getting it for multiple civs?

I am wondering if I missed one or more of the civs in this pack...

Just wondering, when I zipped the file, I ensured it retained the correct folder structure from the Assets subfolder down. Did you unzip it to your:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos"
    subfolder i.e. your main C2C installation folder?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  16. Sakura Matou

Sakura Matou Chieftain

Yeah I am. And I did. I am using the steam version reverted to the original patch ((non Multi Player patch)). Are you using the SvN?

17. Dionysis

Dionysis Chieftain

Yes, I am running the SVN but I am using the original boxed version of Civ 4/BTS, not the Steam one.
    To test my zipped file, I first renamed my "Custom Civilizations" subfolder and then unzipped the file to my "Caveman2Cosmos" game folder. I then started the program (with no errors) and went to create a Custom Game.
    When I opened the fraction list, it was full of all the civs from the zip file.
    Not sure why you keep having the errors - if you go to your "\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Caveman2Cosmos\Assets\Modules\Custom_Civilizations" folder, go into one of the civs, open the "..._CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml" file, and look at the "<BuildingClassType>" variable, does it read "BUILDINGCLASS_CULTURE_NATIVE"?
    Sorry but if you unzipped the file to the correct folder, then I am not sure why you are getting the errors.

18. Sakura Matou

Sakura Matou Chieftain

Nah do not think it is your fault, may have to do with the steam version. I thankfully have the disk version of Civ 4 so I will install that is need be. I looked inside one of the Civ files and it does indeed say "BUILDINGCLASS_CULTURE_NATIVE" in the XML.

Do I need the Original Sparth civ pack? Because I only downloaded your fix.

Either way it is likely something on my end and thank you for your time :)

19. HiFiPanda

HiFiPanda Chieftain

Any chance for updated version for v38?

20. dxjbepic

dxjbepic Chieftain

i have a problem when i have the folder for the mod and i put it in steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization IV Beyond the Sword/Beyond the Sword/Mods/Caveman2Cosmos/Assets/Modules/My_Mods and then when i run civ4 beyond the sword on steam and load C2C i wait a little bit and then it says pretty much all the files of the mod are missing. HELP