C2C civilizations megapack

Heya, I'm playing as the country of Basque but for some reason I'm getting north american culture instead of european culture.

What could be the reason?

Heya, I'm playing as the country of Basque but for some reason I'm getting north american culture instead of european culture.

What could be the reason?

Yea its a bug. Should be european.
You can fix it yourself:
find file Basques_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml

and change line
<BuildingType>BUILDING_CULTURE_NAMERICAN</BuildingType>

to
<BuildingType>BUILDING_CULTURE_EUROPEAN</BuildingType>

Yea its a bug. Should be european.
You can fix it yourself:
find file Basques_CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml

and change line
<BuildingType>BUILDING_CULTURE_NAMERICAN</BuildingType>

to
<BuildingType>BUILDING_CULTURE_EUROPEAN</BuildingType>

thanks! Having a lot of fun with this mod

Hi,

I've noticed all the civs are called "X Empire", which means they don't get their name according to the civics you use. Is it possible to change that?

Hi,

I've noticed all the civs are called "X Empire", which means they don't get their name according to the civics you use. Is it possible to change that?

The Dynamic Names (from Rev) was not working so I tried to remove it and replace it with Platyping's mod but part of the Rev mod is in the dll and I can't remove that so we are stuck with the way it is now :( The only solution would be to put back the Rev Dynamic Names and rewrite it but it some very confusing code.

The Dynamic Names (from Rev) was not working so I tried to remove it and replace it with Platyping's mod but part of the Rev mod is in the dll and I can't remove that so we are stuck with the way it is now :( The only solution would be to put back the Rev Dynamic Names and rewrite it but it some very confusing code.

Oh, I see... :think:
Well, it's not that important, was just wondering why the Dynamic Names are gone...

When ever u get back , after ur project, can u pls update this modmod, and add in the "Lower Sioux" civ, and with the units i added to it also, not just the regular namercian stuff, thx . . .SO . . .

nvrmd, i did it myself . . .

So I'm playing now as Ulm, it's very nice and I love it, except a small issue with their name being shown as TXT_KEY_CIV_ULMDISC ;)

Btw, you have got in a lot of C2C cultures without countries matching them, also there are still countries which were not covered either by this mod or C2C cultures. Here are few of them.

Abenaki, Ag Qoyunlu, Assam (Ahom), Aragon, Ashanti, Athens, Ayutthaya, Bahmanis, Bavaria, Bengal, Bhutan, Bosnia, Brittany, Brunei, Bukhara, Buryatia, Burgundy, Caddo, Carib, Catalonia, Castille, Ceylon, Charrua, Chickasaw, Chinook, Choctaw, Cornwall, Cheyenne, Chimu, Chukchi, Circassia, Colima, Cree, Creek, Crimean Khanate, Dahomey, Deseret, Epirus, Flanders, Florence, Fox (Meskwaki), Frisia, Genoa, Golden Horde, Granada, Great Perm, Guarani, Gujarat, Hanseatic League, Hejaz, Itza, Ichma, Karelia, Kangra, Kashmir, Kazan, Khiva, K'iche' (Q'umarkaj), Kievan Rus, Kilwa, Kongo, Lan Xang, Lenape, Leon, Luxembourg, Mamluk Sultanate, Mapuche, Maratha, Medri Bahri, Miami (Myaamiaki), Mikmaq, Mixtec, Montenegro, Mossi, Muisca, Mutapa, Navarra, Novgorod Republic, Ojibwe, Osage, Pawnee, Pegu, Pima, Potawatomi, Potiguara, Powhatan, Pueblo, Qara Qoyunlu, Ragusa, Salish, Savoy, Shawnee, Shoshone, Sukhothai, Tapuia, Tarascan, Timbuktu, Timurid Empire, Totonac, Venice, Vijayanagara Empire, Zazzau

And eventually some chinese "minors": Jin, Liang, Ming, Qi, Qin, Shun, Tang, Yan, Chi, Huai, Miao, Min, Ning, Wu, Xi, Yue, Zhou, Dali, Shu, Yi, Changsheng.

So I'm playing now as Ulm, it's very nice and I love it, except a small issue with their name being shown as TXT_KEY_CIV_ULMDISC ;)

Btw, you have got in a lot of C2C cultures without countries matching them, also there are still countries which were not covered either by this mod or C2C cultures. Here are few of them.

Abenaki, Ag Qoyunlu, Assam (Ahom), Aragon, Ashanti, Athens, Ayutthaya, Bahmanis, Bavaria, Bengal, Bhutan, Bosnia, Brittany, Brunei, Bukhara, Buryatia, Burgundy, Caddo, Carib, Catalonia, Castille, Ceylon, Charrua, Chickasaw, Chinook, Choctaw, Cornwall, Cheyenne, Chimu, Chukchi, Circassia, Colima, Cree, Creek, Crimean Khanate, Dahomey, Deseret, Epirus, Flanders, Florence, Fox (Meskwaki), Frisia, Genoa, Golden Horde, Granada, Great Perm, Guarani, Gujarat, Hanseatic League, Hejaz, Itza, Ichma, Karelia, Kangra, Kashmir, Kazan, Khiva, K'iche' (Q'umarkaj), Kievan Rus, Kilwa, Kongo, Lan Xang, Lenape, Leon, Luxembourg, Mamluk Sultanate, Mapuche, Maratha, Medri Bahri, Miami (Myaamiaki), Mikmaq, Mixtec, Montenegro, Mossi, Muisca, Mutapa, Navarra, Novgorod Republic, Ojibwe, Osage, Pawnee, Pegu, Pima, Potawatomi, Potiguara, Powhatan, Pueblo, Qara Qoyunlu, Ragusa, Salish, Savoy, Shawnee, Shoshone, Sukhothai, Tapuia, Tarascan, Timbuktu, Timurid Empire, Totonac, Venice, Vijayanagara Empire, Zazzau

And eventually some chinese "minors": Jin, Liang, Ming, Qi, Qin, Shun, Tang, Yan, Chi, Huai, Miao, Min, Ning, Wu, Xi, Yue, Zhou, Dali, Shu, Yi, Changsheng.

Thanks, Ill try to add these countries in future. Its a lot of work with them :)

Small fix. Removed Israeli civilization which is already in C2C now.
Link to megapack 4.4 in first post.

Hey Sparth,
I just noticed salvelinus's post in the bug section (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14245834&postcount=2065). I've been having the same problem myself, but didn't find the time to do anything about it...

So, I checked it now and it seems the problem is coming from the civ megapack - with a clean installation of the latest SVN version (9228) the game loads without these errors, but when I added the megapack the errors were back.

Could this be fixed?

Hey Sparth,
I just noticed salvelinus's post in the bug section (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14245834&postcount=2065). I've been having the same problem myself, but didn't find the time to do anything about it...

So, I checked it now and it seems the problem is coming from the civ megapack - with a clean installation of the latest SVN version (9228) the game loads without these errors, but when I added the megapack the errors were back.

Could this be fixed?

I can confirm this. I also did a clean install of latest SVN (9247) and had no errors. I then installed Sparth's Megapack...which I love using since it has so many countries to choose and the same error is back when I start Cavemen to cosmos. Error about entertainer..and so forth. I hope it can be fixed. I rather play with Sparth's mod mod attached to Caveman to cosmos. Thank you. :)

I found that there are some fictional characters like Dr. Doom.
Did you prepared that way intentionally ?

If so I may prepare some more Leaders :D
I wish them to be included into some "official" pack like yours :D

Top Bottom