C2C SVN Changelog

Updates
- Converted Wood Hut into Bark Hut and then moved to Bark Working tech.
- Moved Hunter's Camp and Hide Hut to Skinning tech.
- Moved Furrier to Skinning tech.
- Moved Camel Rider and Elephant Rider to Animal Riding tech.
- Moved Taureg Camel Rider to Animal Riding tech.
- Tweaked Bandit Rider, Horseman and Rurales.
- Moved Ger to Portable Shelters tech.

Now i get this error: Then CTD

EDIT:

changed ...

Horse Breeding
Req Techs: Military Training AND Animal Riding(was horseback riding) AND Equine Domestication

fixed:

1. Harpoon Making and Altatl Making should not have "Can work water tiles" unlocked.

2. Chopping and Composite Tools have the wrong button/icons.

3. Workers should not "Work 25% Faster" with ...
- Axe Making
- Spear Making
- Simple Wood Working
- Bone Working

I want that darn Great General being deleted first before i do the freeze, that really "t's" me off when i play with Rev On:mad:
I am still not sure what the problem with that is. The city rebels, your army is too weak so it is overwhelmed, some achieve to flee and your great general gets an appointment with an executioner.

I am still not sure what the problem with that is. The city rebels, your army is too weak so it is overwhelmed, some achieve to flee and your great general gets an appointment with an executioner.

See the problem is, its the only city i have waaay more than enough units on it, infact double what the other cities have, BUT only this city gets over run and i loose the GGeneral every-time, no matter what?? DH said there is a flaw in the python coding for this, and i think he's gone for 2 weeks?? I have no idea, sorry.:blush: If not let me know, and i will stop bugging you'll.

See the problem is, its the only city i have waaay more than enough units on it, infact double what the other cities have, BUT only this city gets over run and i loose the GGeneral every-time, no matter what?? DH said there is a flaw in the python coding for this, and i think he's gone for 2 weeks?? I have no idea, sorry.:blush: If not let me know, and i will stop bugging you'll.
So the number of defenders is greater than the number of rebel units that spawned in the revolution?

Updates
  • Fixed a bug in savegame loading after a property got removed from the game.
  • Added bBarbarianTerritory tag to outcome info (makes the outcome type possible in barbarian territory if true).
  • Added iChancePerPop to outcomes that increase the chance for that outcome by an amount per population if used in a city.
  • Added the possibility to trigger an event by an outcome. Use EventTrigger tag in an outcome for that. The restrictions that are defined in the event apply to the outcome.
  • Fixed a MP sync bug due to using the synced RNG from a local location (to choose graphic battle effects which should use the async RNG).

@SO: Try if you can load the savegame you posted earlier with that.

Sorry that I have not been uploading any new artwork for some time now. I have a list of things to do, but my priorities are currently stuck on find new employment. :(
Hopefully soon I'll be back on my feet and be able to focus on C2C.

Sorry that I have not been uploading any new artwork for some time now. I have a list of things to do, but my priorities are currently stuck on find new employment. :(
Hopefully soon I'll be back on my feet and be able to focus on C2C.

No problem, RL is way more important.:)

CvRandomEventInterface.py:
halfed fire event thresholds - to actually have them trigger in games...

slow going with me currently, RL has gotten quite interesting with a baby at home :)
Anyhow more events will come to a mod near you in due time ;)

Updates
- Cultural Heritage promotions are now available. We need to check that you can't select them and build UI for this step towards dynamic traits.
- Two new balloon and one blimp buildings.
- More on the new diplomacy options but not active yet. I am adding the stuff as I get it working but not enabling it until the whole thing is working.

Top Bottom