C2C SVN Changelog

Are we in an SVN freeze right now? I would like to add Via Appia and the Golden Spike wonders if we are not frozen.

Nope another week yet, then.:)

EDIT:

Changed ALL Prehistoric Tech Costs. per Hydro's cost percentage chart.

Updates
- Some new nomad promotion buttons.
- Three new animals - Dart Frog, Mouflon and Puffadder.
- All new Food caravans. these will need tweaking.

Updates
- Remove duplicate art define for trade caravan.
- Add in new Nomad Camp unit. You wont be able to build it yet!

Edit update
- Remove the Tungsten and Water Ice resources until I can get their graphics working.

new techs ...

Calculus
Req Techs: Algebra
Cost: 1700

Criminology
Req Techs: Psychology AND Marxism
Cost 5500

Changed ...

Trade
Req Techs: The Wheel AND Livestock Domestication AND Portable Shelters

Physics
Req Techs: Acoustics AND Astronomy AND Calculus

Firefighting
Req Techs: Fire Brigades AND Modern Sanitation AND Criminology

Microbiology from a Renaissance Era tech to an Industrial Era tech.

Post a save game with a treasure in a city building said Wonder please, and I'll look into it.

File is attached (had to put it in an archive as it is too large). Using treasure I may one-turn National Elephant breeder in Moscow, for example. I don't have any more expansive buildings, but earlier I have rushed a Plato Academy in London using one of them.
Also observe that I have 8 treasures. This after I burned several and lost two to AI due stupidity. And it is a monarch level and classical era.
It seems wrong.

View attachment C2C - Liz - 1.rar

File is attached (had to put it in an archive as it is too large). Using treasure I may one-turn National Elephant breeder in Moscow, for example. I don't have any more expansive buildings, but earlier I have rushed a Plato Academy in London using one of them.
Also observe that I have 8 treasures. This after I burned several and lost two to AI due stupidity. And it is a monarch level and classical era.
It seems wrong.

View attachment 319972

I have a rather large backlog currently, but I will look into this when I can (probably another week roughly). It has been observed previously that city ruins produce treasures a bit too often, so it almost certainly needs tweaking somewhat.

Update

Added two new Wonders:
  • The Golden Spike
  • Via Appia

Will the Appian Way have real results, i thought it was a "python" driven wonder? Isn't that the same as Roman Roads?

Will the Appian Way have real results, i thought it was a "python" driven wonder? Isn't that the same as Roman Roads?

I adapted it from the original version. This version puts Paved Roads on every square that you own on the same continent and already has a Mud Path or Road. That's a one-time bonus when the Via Appia is built. After that, you just get +50% trade income in the city with the Via Appia (until it expires at Railroad).

I adapted it from the original version. This version puts Paved Roads on every square that you own on the same continent and already has a Mud Path or Road. That's a one-time bonus when the Via Appia is built. After that, you just get +50% trade income in the city with the Via Appia (until it expires at Railroad).

From my understanding of it, that is the way its supposed to work anyways, but again, i still though it had some python?? Maybe in the newer version it all changed to XML, i haven't seen anything on this in 3 years.

From my understanding of it, that is the way its supposed to work anyways, but again, i still though it had some python?? Maybe in the newer version it all changed to XML, i haven't seen anything on this in 3 years.

Python is fine, provided it doesn't fiddle with persistent modifiers. This is just changing route types as a one-off effect. It will be fine.

Mine does have Python. It uses an onBuildingBuilt to trigger and a setRouteType to place the roads. The Python is supposed to activate only when the Wonder is completed.

Top Bottom