Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Jul 4, 2011.
- Fixed Vanilla Plantation to require Vanilla resource in its city vicinity.
Updated all Corporate HQs to require Officium, Modern Offices or Skyscraper.
- New terrain features - Ancient, Burnt and New Forest. Not integrated yet. Someone needs to add the pollution properties. I need to finish fixing the python - in Any Fun Mod features upgrade as well as improvements. We don't have that feature so I need to use improvements that upgrade and when they do upgrade the terrain feature also. There is no way to get Ancient Forest. We may need to redo the yields for all forest types. The event Forest Fire will need to be redone - I'll describe what needs to be done on the event thread.
- Tweaks to Bonuses.
- Lawyer unit now provides some anti-crime.
- Tweaked Air and Water Pollution stats for terrain features.
-Tweaked the Blitz promotion.
Edit: And also the Sniper promotion.
200 Distance Maintenace -> 150
300 # of cities modifier -> 200
War 100 -> 50
+ 3 Civic -> 2
150 Distance Maintenace -> 100
150 # of Cities Maintenance -> 125
+ 2 Civic -> 1
War -20 -> -10
per 20% Tax -> 35%
-30% War -> -20% War
+1 per Military Unit -> 0
+3 Civic -> +1
per 20% Tax -> 35%
Military Production Modifier 0 -> 15%
30% Distance Maintenance -> 0%
50% # of Cities Maintenance -> 20%
50% overseas maintenance -> 0%
+5% -> 7%
-15% -> -10%
- Fix Basic Forestry - when a Tree Nusery is built the New Forest terrain feature is placed on the plot. When the Nusery upgrades to Young Forest the Young Forest improvement is removed and the Forest terrain feature is put on the plot.
- Tweaks to subdue animals including animals able to build zoo or aquarium.
- Normal worker can build Railroad and not Jump lane.
Added new Chemical btns, provided by Hydro, thx.
- Added Native Culture (Barbarian).
- Fixed a very OLD text bug for the Fire Hangar and some water buildings. Yay! Finally fixed!!
Ok guys I hit a error on my update. How do I do the cleanup command?
Right click on the folder select Clean Up under TortoiseSVN below update and commit.
- Tweaks to religions and my religion modmods
- Adjusted events for monasteries to include the optional religions as well.
-Fixed an issue with Scale City Limits
-Tweaked some Trait leveling thresholds.
- Native Culture (Barbarian) now need 15% less food to grow.
- Removed redundant building from Project Hades.
- Added 5 new Entertainment buildings.
- Remove redundant building from the core.
- Merge Praetyre custom religioun building requirements into my Custom Religions and update schemas.
- Merge Praetyre subdue animals building requirements into my subdue animals.
- Merge Praetyre religious building requirements into core.
- Remove obsolete techs for Druid and Shaman religion buildings because Custom religions is still an option.
Yes this means I removed them from your mod Praetyre. I decided that since I am in charge of the religions I could do this and I agree with the changes anyway.
Removed Custom Religions folder as per DH's edits.
Bugfixes (very minor ones probably unnoticed mostly)
Expansions to the Developing Leaders option (Negative Trait Selections, distinguishing between core traits and traits for the Developing Leaders option, Starting without a predefined Negative Trait if using the No Positive Traits on Gamestart option (I think I may have renamed the option No Traits on Gamestart now too...))
ALL Leaders updated to those new Developing Leaders design elements
Numerous new Traits tags (announced in the Traits thread)
Do you upload said changes in the near future?
- Fix Druid and Shaman science adjustments in my modmod.
It's there now... it just took my internet about 6 hrs from the time I started to get it uploaded properly since it quit on me in the middle of the process about 4 times. I'm trying now to get the debug archive uploaded too.
Separate names with a comma.