C2C SVN Changelog

It's there now... it just took my internet about 6 hrs from the time I started to get it uploaded properly since it quit on me in the middle of the process about 4 times. I'm trying now to get the debug archive uploaded too.

Did you get my City Limit Changes in that compile before uploading? If not I'll need to recompile and push another DLL with that code.

Updates:

-Made some Pirate units National Units
-Tweaked Pirates and Merchants

Did you get my City Limit Changes in that compile before uploading? If not I'll need to recompile and push another DLL with that code.
Yep. I noted the changes when I merged. They should be good.

Updates
  • Massive changes to Modern Era Tech Tree.
  • Remapping and prune redundancies from Transhuman Era Tech Tree.
  • Slight moving and prune redundancies from Galactic Era Tech Tree.
  • New button for Environmental Economics tech.

Minor tweaks:
  • United Nations moved to Globalization
  • International Monetary Fund and World Bank moved to Globalization
  • Bazooka moved from Advanced Rocketry to Rocketry (now available in the Industrial Era)
  • Humvee moved to Composites (open up space between Jeep and Humvee)
  • Bank of China Tower moved to Conglomerates
  • Pearl Harbor and Scapa Flow moved to Imperialism and Steel technologies
  • Golden Spike changed from requiring Steel to requiring Iron

Question: When was the folder Assets/art/interface/buttons/TechTree removed? I put the new buttons for Asteroid Mining and Environmental Economics there. I guess those need to be packed into an FPK at some point.

Question: When was the folder Assets/art/interface/buttons/TechTree removed? I put the new buttons for Asteroid Mining and Environmental Economics there. I guess those need to be packed into an FPK at some point.

Probably when SO made the new C2C FPK. You'll need to ask him to make a new one now then, it was just bad timing.

Edit: SO, don't make the new one yet, I'm adding some new Unit stuff to the interface folder in a half hour or so. After that though I think that is all of the art I'll be adding for this cycle

Probably when SO made the new C2C FPK. You'll need to ask him to make a new one now then, it was just bad timing.

Edit: SO, don't make the new one yet, I'm adding some new Unit stuff to the interface folder in a half hour or so. After that though I think that is all of the art I'll be adding for this cycle

No problem, i usually wont add any of the bigger FPK, well because they are BIG, and sometimes people have a few mishaps, when downloading, so i try to keep them as minimal as i can. Thx for letting me know, this always helps.;)

btw ls612 can you pls PM me, thx.

No problem, i usually wont add any of the bigger FPK, well because they are BIG, and sometimes people have a few mishaps, when downloading, so i try to keep them as minimal as i can. Thx for letting me know, this always helps.;)

btw ls612 can you pls PM me, thx.

No need to PM, here is the

Update:

- Added the Kayak
- Added new art for the Canoe and War Canoe.

- tweak donkey spawn
What are you doing to those poor little donkeys?

Answer: "making it possible for them to exist"

Ah... I see. Still seems kinda mean doesn't it? lol

Well, at least we will have some animals to be the butt of or jokes now.:rolleyes:

:lol: That's right. Now that our donkeys have returned to play, we can order our troops to go out and kick some donkey! :p

Top Bottom