• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C SVN Changelog

6937 update

- Fix for low terrain graphics for melon, pumpkin and squash by Sparth.
- Tidy up of the changes to animal Myths and Story buildings.

edit 6938 update

- Fix movie for Great Zimbabwe and Gate of the Sun
- Remove Aesop's Fable movie. I cold not fix the one we have so got rid of it. We will need to create a new one.

Updates
  • A hopeful fix for a combat OOS error.

• Size Matters: Stops units from merging when they are part of a group - they must be split off to merge. This debugs a fairly major processing issue with merging.

• Size Matters: Reduced healing modifiers on Group Volumes by 1/4.

• Size Matters: Fixes Health Bars. They should be OK to use now.

• Fixes prerequisite error on Cargo Promotions for both Size Matters and Core.

• Major repair for Commerce Calculations - building modifiers work now.

Oh yeah, last commit I forgot to mention that it included what should be a fix to the situation being reported on First to Last option where the old civ would permanently pick up the Minor Civ denotation during the swap.

Yeah, I'm thinking we should now be finding our games to be somewhere between the balance we started with before the first audit and after. Even with the commerce modifiers from education - I don't THINK those are going to be pushing commerce incomes too far still considering there were still significant doubleups of base commerce changes taking place previous to the first audit. But I'll be watching for it.

Updates
  • Sea Hunter Promos given some anti-flight ability

• Commanders may no longer obtain or keep combat classes and promos that give those combat classes that involve the 3 Size Matters categories - the results of adding these to them corrupted their actual abilities as the normal unit tags don't work the same for them.

• Size Matters fix for unloading naval units with a move to a land space.

• Fixed the minimum city defense damage for Ram units.

• Possible debug of a crash scenario.

Updates
  • Numerous Unit Updates after a large portion of a pre-release Combat Class review.

• Fixes a problem introduced earlier with the Great General fix for Size matters.

New Buildings:

Magic Shop.....................MAGIC_SHOP
Antikythera Mechanism.....ANTIKYTHERA_MECHANISM
Hypocausts....................HYPOCAUSTS

Changes Buildings:

Changed the Terracotta Workshop to require Ornamentation instead of Aesthetics.
Changed Academic Database so it also adds Education.

Note: The Antikythera Mechanism needs a movie, even if it's just a static one!

Update(s)

- Numerous unit Combat Class adjustments. Pre-release unit review is currently complete unless any new units are added from here.

Updates
  • Bugfix for some odd withdrawal issues

• Bugfix for Size Matters Unit loading mechanism

• Major adjustment to the size matters unit loading cargo and cargo volume values

• Made the Assimilation Game Option on and invisible by default

I have built Ikhanda, Huamanga Maoi (sp?), military standart, Chief hut and several other buildings giving exp to units.
Regardless of amount of exp shown upon hovering over unit in queue, archer and throwing units get 4 exp total, and melee types of units get 7 exp.

Can provide savegame later today if needed (typing from work currently).

p.s. counted manually what i have built in city - seems that hover info is incorrect in showing me +3 exp for being Archer type unit, and 4 exp i get is correct.

Also since now Great Hunter General is built in prehistoric era alot more than Great General - AI seems to make packs with Great Hunter (as it did with GG before) and travel with them trying to exp him instead of settling them in cities for food or National wonders later. But he doesnt get any exp.

I have built Ikhanda, Huamanga Maoi (sp?), military standart, Chief hut and several other buildings giving exp to units.
Regardless of amount of exp shown upon hovering over unit in queue, archer and throwing units get 4 exp total, and melee types of units get 7 exp.

Can provide savegame later today if needed (typing from work currently).

p.s. counted manually what i have built in city - seems that hover info is incorrect in showing me +3 exp for being Archer type unit, and 4 exp i get is correct.

Also since now Great Hunter General is built in prehistoric era alot more than Great General - AI seems to make packs with Great Hunter (as it did with GG before) and travel with them trying to exp him instead of settling them in cities for food or National wonders later. But he doesnt get any exp.

These should both be in the Bug reports but I should be able to address them both as well. Fairly easily done I think.

These should both be in the Bug reports but I should be able to address them both as well. Fairly easily done I think.

Argh, my bad - was posting from work, had both threads open and posted in wrong one.

Top Bottom