C2C SVN Changelog

Ack... I made a mistake in the xml there huh? sorry... I also made a goof in my last code commit but I've now fixed it which represents Rev7178 & 7179

EDIT: jeez those are embarassing... sorry for that! And thanks for catching it.

No problem!

SVN7180

Fixed XML-Errors in various CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml files.

SVN7181

Fixed an small XML-Error in the XML/Events/CIV4EventTriggerInfos.xml.

SVN 7182
  • Further Fort placement AI improvements

• Fix for non-fort improvements upgrading despite being unworked - now rightfully requires a lot is worked by city.

• Fix for errors in Power and Asset calculations
7183 will obviously be a code archive update.

You only needed to move the Denmark units into core not the whole civ. as far as I can see. It is the new ard style defines that are causing our problems, mostly.

You only needed to move the Denmark units into core not the whole civ. as far as I can see. It is the new ard style defines that are causing our problems, mostly.

Which one?? I wanted this one in there anyways.

7189 Moved Hero units to its own XML file, don't know for sure about the unit Gladiator, i might have to move it back??
This way if someone doesn't want to play with Heroes they just take it out of the game.

@SO
If you will add all heroes to their own files i can automticlly add xml tags to support gameoption. Just give me code that should be added to each hero unit

@SO
If you will add all heroes to their own files i can automticlly add xml tags to support gameoption. Just give me code that should be added to each hero unit

I have no idea what your trying to say, sorry:dunno:

7190 Fixed errors with Arsonist for meso american
Cuba, Jivaro, Mexico, Olmec, and Zapotec they had Arqueb as unit it was wrong

Fixed workers also for meso american also, they had Praetorian , it was wrong

@SO

There is no "NO HEROES" game option at the moment.

edit 7191 update

- New terrain feature and improvement changes by 0100010 (see here for details)
- Elemental celebrations now require the myth of the same element
- Step 1 in making Clock Punk fully optional.

edit 7191 update

I think you forgot you check in CIV4ArtDefines_Improvement.xml.

edit 7191 update

I think you forgot you check in CIV4ArtDefines_Improvement.xml.

See here for some of the ERRORs that were in this commit:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=13124363&postcount=393

Update (SVN rev: 7193 with 7194 code archive update)
  • More improvements to Fort building AI

• Adjusted XP award for units that withdraw due to combat limit (now 1 instead of .1)

• Level Prereq now shows on promotion information hovers

• Reworked the Combat Class display mechanism on units to clean things up

• Damaging terrain no longer allows a unit to heal

• A hearty attempt to find and fix all messages that may betray the nationality of a hidden nationality unit

• Fixed a goof with making the Bee Bomb rely on the Heart of War option

• Adjusted the Promotion evaluation AI mechanism so that it would average all feature bonuses/penalties and all terrain bonuses/penalties so that it doesn't get overly excited or repelled by promotions with multiple terrain and/or feature bonuses/penalties (only one type counts at a time anyhow)

• Made an adjustment for the health bar size while on size matters so that will adjust it's size point of reference as eras advance.

• Major OOS repair in the Commander mechanism

WARNING to ALL

I am going to delete Enormous and Immense map sizes due to the # of complaints and well Civ IV just cannot in all good faith handle these sizes withOUT and complications, and as a hobbyist, this isn't much fun trying to correct something that will not work correctly.

I will delete these within the hour or so. . . . SO

So IF you want these map sizes, i suggest you keep a copy of these for yourself, thx. C2C :)

EDIT: This will also include gamespeeds of Quick and Blitz, being deleted.

Updates (SVN rev#s: 7196/7197)
  • Fixed a bug in pursuit validity (Birds should properly no longer be able to be pursued when both size matters and fight or flight is on.)

• Fixed some combat odds calculation errors. Should be operating correctly now. The errors were only impacting Size Matters games. And they weren't terrible... but they weren't right either.

• Early Tech Cost rework - The first rungs of tech costs are a little higher now.

• Upgrades of buildings now count as prereqs for the purposes of other buildings' prerequisites. Will be working on making this true for units and multiple buildings built requirements. This will work out to 3 layers of building upgrades out from the indicated prerequisite building.

Ex: Until now, buildings that required a Stable would no longer be buildable as soon as you built a Knight's stable because the Knight's Stable (an upgrade of the stable) would fully replace the Stable. This adjustment will make those buildings that require a Stable recognize that a Knight's Stable counts as a Stable and will therefore not stop being buildable due to the Knight's Stable having replaced their prerequisite building as an upgrade.

• Rams and any other units with the Breakdown attack ability will now be able to cause return damage during combat rounds when making breakdown attacks. For this reason, I also reduced ram strengths and lowered their combat limit a bit. This is a tweak that my own observations in playtesting rams in an actual game have led to - from commentary received on rams so far I think it will be an appreciated adjustment. This may well make Rams much less likely to be 'one shot' units and will make their promotion selections a bit more meaningful.

• Removed Barrage promotion line access from Gatecrasher siege (rams). Sorry folks but I don't see how a Siege Ram is going to be able to cause collateral damage as it attacks. No justification for it. This also helps to narrow the focus onto the Gatecrasher promos for players newly working with rams.

Top Bottom