Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Jul 4, 2011.
7145: Added Capture modifiers to Civics and CC's according to the spread sheets.
- Minor tidy up of the subdued animal XML
- Adjust the Tales of Sea critters.
7147: new unit Clone Infantry
- The rest of the elemental myths Fire, Stone and Metal.
- Minor text fixes.
7149: Tweaked Poisoned Arrows and Flower Wars.
- Fixed problems with Recording Studio and Local Radio Station.
Moved ls612's Promotions into core.
Fixed the last Promotion of the Drill and City Garrison Promotionline.
- Unhealthiness part 1 - Malaria but no outbreaks yet.
Malaria is not a killing disease but it does reduce your production % and slow your growth. I have erred on the side of caution with the numbers. City disease level and population are used to determine how bad Malaria is affecting the city.
I have also limited this by not only requiring mosquitoes but also the city needs to be in or near the tropics.
Outbreaks has not been coded yet but when it is there will be further reduction in production and growth while they are happening. I have installed this in its own modules folders because it needs to be loaded after Hydro's and my folders.
Bravo, all i can say is Bravo
Meso-American skins for Olmec civilzation
If everything will be ok then SO will link them to Aztec, Jivaro, Zapotec, Mexican, Cuban and Mayan civs too.
Skins for now are not packed in FPK!
- Shrink the size of the Goody Island and Haast's Eagle a bit. The goody island no longer touches the land on my display.
So glad I eventually got svn working. Been on .zip since v33.
- Fix Bear Wonder buildings to expire when the units do.
- Fix miss type in the malaria buildings.
- Fix malaria buildings. (I copied the wrong ones last time.)
EDIT: Added a Civ for the Aka Culture
- Change the reveal tech for copper ore, lead ore, spices and tea. lead ore, spices and tea were all enabled before they were revealed. I swapped the reveal and trade techs for lead ore, made copper ore reveal at Hard Hammer Percussion because of its importance to game play. Tea and spices now become visible at cuisine but are not usable until Spice Trade.
- Add a missing obsolete text.
Added Six Harmonies Pagoda
Added new Aka hero Tore
EDIT: Converted patronofthearts's Akkadian Civ to C2C. Thanks patronofthearts!
Combined Hydro and My FPKs
Added Art for Promotions (For my new ones and for the new Capture/CaptureResistance promos)
Ensnare I-III (was previously called Entrapment - renamed - Faustmouse please take note!)
Slave Master I-V
Take Prisoner I-V
Unquestioned Obedience I-V
Non-Lethal Force I-V
To The Death I-IV
Daring Escape I-III
False Tooth Poison
Predatorial Bloodlust I-II
Savage Beast (I already tagged these to the promotions so I'm not listing the art references.)
Sophistication (I already tagged these to the promotions so I'm not listing the art references.)
Two new Promotionlines, Savage Beast (attack bonus line for animals), and Sophistication (vsbarbs)
Adjusted numerous promo prereqs for Strike Teams
Tweaked the Brute unit (+75% vs non-animal Barbarians & halved the build cost)
Note: @Sargon: for the art on your hero, what FPK did you use? If you're adding to Hydro's you may need to re-include in the new HydroAndTB fpk as I was in the middle of adding that and deleting Hydro and my fpks with this commit when your's came in.
ALSO, very important to report any and all new units (heroes included) on the Unit Review thread.
Added Agueybana, a new Arawak leader
Separate names with a comma.