C2C SVN Changelog

Just a couple of minor changes

- Added a little bit of content to the early game. Before the Prehistoric Era, added the following eras: Hadean, Archean, Proterozoic, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, Paleogene, Neogene.
- Added 422 new techs, 1837 new buildings, 506 new units, and some new civics for the new early eras.
- Programmed multi-maps. Should be fully functional now.
- A few enhancements to the AI. Most players should now find Settler difficulty to be quite challenging.

• Fix missing Spotted Cat text

• Reduce returns slightly from "add animal to heritage" action on subdued animals

• Fix the return of same from the Lascaux Caves Effect

Just a couple of minor changes

- Added a little bit of content to the early game. Before the Prehistoric Era, added the following eras: Hadean, Archean, Proterozoic, Paleozoic, Mesozoic, Paleogene, Neogene.
- Added 422 new techs, 1837 new buildings, 506 new units, and some new civics for the new early eras.
- Programmed multi-maps. Should be fully functional now.
- A few enhancements to the AI. Most players should now find Settler difficulty to be quite challenging.
lol... you're a day early here, but only by 30 minutes. I'd forgotten what day it really IS though so nice to have the reminder! *Chuckles*... good one.

See ModMod thread....

• Next step in Game Speed adjustments, still mostly Eternity but a correction also for Snail. Plus adjustments to Anarchy time for each Era. More to follow.

• Snail and Eon GS new eras added (work in progress)

• Small reduction in Maintenance Cost for each GS.

Last edited:
  • A couple of major crash bug fixes.
  • ALMOST complete code implementation of the game option Outbreaks and Afflictions. Still a few things need to be done and will need a lot of XML application to get up and running right. I'm currently working on a design documentation. So we're not QUITE there yet but these crashes have built up and I took a moment to interrupt my progress in the code after compiling and initial debugging so as to address the crashing.

Did you forget to commit? Updated 3 times and you commit has not shown up yet.

Did you forget to commit? Updated 3 times and you commit has not shown up yet.
Hold off a minute... your attempts to update may be why the commit keeps failing.

EDIT: I'll edit to say it's finished once it completes.

That would be strange if it is so.
No... I learned a while back to wait til the commit is done to post that it had been made because if people are trying to update as you're trying to commit it can cause problems. But trying to hold the post notes in copy can get tedious and it's really frustrating when I forget and copy something else before I come and make my post here.

Anyhow, the commit is complete.

• Eon GS New Eras added, total turns now 6065
  • Marathon GS adjusted for new Eras. Total turns now 3353
  • Epic GS adjusted, total turns now 2050
  • Normal GS adjusted, total turns now 1022
All GS have now had new eras added. This also affects the Option Upscaled Costs

Last edited:

- Added pedia and quote for Universal Singularity
- Added new bonuses: Tesseract, Pocket Universe, Personal Hypercraft. Changed icon for Personal Starcraft.
- Added new alt/history cultures: Crystalpunk, Spacepunk, Starpunk. They are in the Alt History module, though the new techs haven't been moved yet.

Did I make a mistake last time and fail to add icons for my new techs, and if so, is that fixed this time? I'm still not 100% comfortable with the SVN.

I have you covered on buildings for Deep Space Colonies and Antimatter Production; every Cislunar building now has a Deep space equivalent.

- Added pedia and quote for Universal Singularity
- Added new bonuses: Tesseract, Pocket Universe, Personal Hypercraft. Changed icon for Personal Starcraft.
- Added new alt/history cultures: Crystalpunk, Spacepunk, Starpunk. They are in the Alt History module, though the new techs haven't been moved yet.

Did I make a mistake last time and fail to add icons for my new techs, and if so, is that fixed this time? I'm still not 100% comfortable with the SVN.
While I haven't checked, what you have to do to ensure that new files are added to the SVN is right click on them, go to the Tortoise commands panel, and select +Add. Then when you commit next you'll be including them in the commit. By knowing that, I figure you'll know the answer to your own question.

While I haven't checked, what you have to do to ensure that new files are added to the SVN is right click on them, go to the Tortoise commands panel, and select +Add. Then when you commit next you'll be including them in the commit. By knowing that, I figure you'll know the answer to your own question.

Seems like he did. I just checked it and it just seems he forgot to mention it in his SVN update.

nvrmnd

• BUG Text translation for German language by dsma_bell.
@dsma_bell
Again when you do a commit for your German translations please post the basics of the commit here. Thank you.

- Fixed the era for some future era techs
- Changes prereqs for Interstellar Trade
- Moved some renewable power plants to Renewable Energy tech
- Moved megatower stuff to Nano-Architecture tech

Also, does anyone know why the Planet Engineering icon was changed to the new Lunar Terraforming icon and how to change it back?

Top Bottom