1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

C2C SVN Changelog

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Jul 4, 2011.

1. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Revert All GameSpeeds back to Previous working version
    Revert Bad Math in EraInfos
    Adjust all Game speeds to new 200,000BC start.
    Fix for missing tag from Schema file that was not letting the dates scale correctly. Someone has removed the iYearIncrement from the schema so i had to revert back to using iMonthIncrement, till Schema is fixed.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

• Reverted some changes I made earlier that JosEPh_II missed.
    • Fixed up the option GAMEOPTION_UPSCALED_BUILDING_AND_UNIT_COSTS to work the way it was intended to.

3. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Chieftain

I was going to edit the "Notes for the next breaking of save game compatability cycle.txt" file but it is not my mod anymore, so two points here instead
    • map bonus BONUS_WINE should probably be renamed to BONUS_GRAPES

• renaming TECH_religion_name to RELIGION_religion_name is a very bad idea because there is already a RELIGION_religion_name and it defines the religion. Having two things with the same KEY but different objects is just asking for trouble
    • Giving Druidism the same attention Shamanism got with all the new animals. Plants which are stables give 5% food bonus others now give 2% food bonus. They require the map bonus in the city vicinity. Unlike with the Shamanism herds you can't add new plant bonuses to a city. I also experemented with one non-food plant

4. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Whether or not you work on another mod does not mean you're not part of the team here. You're always going to be that. Whether you work on things or not.

5. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

OFF TOPIC: Dont know what ur talking about, u have been here almost since i started this modmod, and u were supposed to be the person in charge, but u opted out thats when TB said he will be in charge . . its just like before when u said u left, u can and will always be a "team member." PERIOD .. .SO. now stop talking in this thread, (for NON- team members) its for changes in the SVN only from team members . . ,, thx. . .

6. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

Right, well if we one day get a separate tech tree called religion tree or belief tree I would like to have it's contents in a separate xml than what the regular tech use. (I know they don't have to be renamed to be in a different xml, it's rather an OCD thing. ^^)
    Perhaps renaming ( TECH_religion_name ) → to → ( BELIEF_religion_name ) would be better.
    BELIEF_SHAMANISM, BELIEF_KARMA and etc.

Btw. DH this will always be as much your mod as anyone else's, remember that.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  7. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

From what i have seen since I have come back TB has done a great job is keeping things on track and listening to everyone's ideas. His fair judgement and respect for other opinions is one reason when I left I asked him to be the caretaker of my work. Now that I am back I am happy to see not only have many of my ideas stayed but have been improved upon!. Sure there are some things I wish don't get changed that I did too, but I have seen the reasons why they were changed. And have since agreed with his judgement on many of the issues.

8. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

• Fixes a major bug

This should repair the loss of savegame compatibility some games experienced.

I've gotta run without seeing the commit complete here so hopefully it finishes without a hitch.

strategyonly likes this.
  9. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

• Brought back the old permafrost terrain, exactly how it used to be. (per Hydo's request.)
    Spoiler In game image of the permafrost terrain. :
    Untitled-1.jpg
    Next step is to make the mapscripts place it again.

Edit: 9536
    • Some txt key clean up, to show B.I.B the kind of structure we want in this area.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 10:25 AM
  10. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

In the pedia Tundra has the Permafrost icon. It should have the icon that your Taiga currently has (its brown). And the Taiga should get a brand new icon. Likewise Tundra should be changed to the 50/50 snow and soil it use to have.

Likewise I posted some other changes in the terrain thread for new terrains so they can all have different stats.

11. Whisperr

Whisperr Chieftain

Added new building group Elite Military Academies

West Point
    Evelpidon
    Accademia Aeronautica
    Royal Air Force Academy
    Republic of China Naval Academy
    Imperial Japanese Naval Academy

12. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

- Added Interstellar Travel, Paraterraforming, Closed Economies, Colony Governance, Cultural Evolution and Precision Social Engineering techs from the Space Mod.
    - Tweaked Galactic Era techs to conform to the new techs.

13. Dancing Hoskuld

The button in the pedia is the one defined in the XML.

14. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

- Added Cosmic Perspective, Intersteller Communication, Molecular Assembly, Data Archival, Xenodiplomacy, Xenomining, Planet Scouting, Adaptive Radiation, Gerontocracy, Adaptive Architecture, Astroindustry and Posthumanism techs from the Space mod.
    - Tweaked Galactic techs to link to the new techs.
    - Added all the tech icon buttons from the space mod in prep for more techs.

- Added Star Lifting, Planet Scanning, Ecosythesis, Astroimperalism, Orbital Engineering, Astroengineering, Picotechnology, Stellar Computing, Stellar Engine, Neutrino Communications and Species Amalgamation techs from the Space Mod.
    - Tweaked Galactic techs for the space mod.
    - Added in all the space mod tech text files for future tech additions.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 7:47 AM
  15. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

• "World" map-script - Improved level of detail in temperature and rainfall mapping.
    • set sea critter to spawn the same date as before the change in start date.
    • Techs with unfulfilled requirements are now shown in the tech tree by default.

16. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

• Fixed a whole bunch of buildingclasses pointing to text entries that does not exist.
    • Sorted out some of what B.I.B reported: (@B.I.B: use this, and rev.9536, to get a better insight in how building related tags should correspond to each other).
      • BUILDING_PUBLIC_SCHOOL
      • BUILDING_ESTATE
    • Fixed unintentional multithreading change in A_New_Dawn_GlobalDefines.xml
    • Fixed an even bigger bunch of buildingclasses pointing to text entries that does not exist.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 6:08 PM
  17. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

- Added all the Cosmic Era techs from the Space mod.
    - Tweaked Cosmic era techs to link to the new Space mod techs.

dilophosaur likes this.
  18. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

• Added Rocky (Cold) terrain.
    • Tweaked Rocky terrain graphics.
    • World mapscript - Should now place "Permafrost" and "Rocky (Cold)" terrains.

19. Dancing Hoskuld

• Merge some of the Myths etc into core (yes this means some temp folders will be deleted)

• Change Dhole so subdued one can build many more dog buildings

dilophosaur likes this.
  20. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Which maps do they show up on? I only see it on the C2C_World. Will each map need to be updated i guess?