C2C SVN Changelog

• Revised the Information era tech tree. Reordered technologies to make more historical sense. Also reordered buildings and units make them more balanced. (@raxo2222 @Thunderbrd I'll try to commit the prehistoric tech tree revision comes by Sunday).
  • Corrected the position of the Telegraph technology. Telephone was moved a column back so that Management can have it as a prerequisite. (Sorry for having messed this up @pepper2000!)
  • Very minor corrections to mistakes brought by the last SVN.
  • Reverted wrong change to Pesticide Manufacturer.

Attachments

• New.jpg
    New.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 190
  • Old.jpg
    Old.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Fixed issue with dead end techs (only Nanoarchitecture was like this).

@KaTiON_PT hopefully you didn't do more such errors with changing of tech requirements.
Only punks, religions, Mountaineering and two building requiring techs can be deadend.

Last edited:
Next set of Civic changes. Multiple categories (Gov't, Power, Society, Rule, Labor, Agriculture, Currency, etc.) to address too rapid expansion of gold early game. This will not change an ongoing games current Treasury Amount but will cut :gold:/turn by up to 50% dependent upon stage of game you are in. An older more developed game will see less changes. Newer games will.

• Increased the model up-scaling for "single unit graphic" from 140% to 150%, SO wanted them at 160%, but I think that is too big a difference from non-"single unit graphic".
  • FoV changes and city selection button size changes are now saved when changed, they are technically BUG options and BUG options were only saved to file when exiting the BUG option screen.
  • All city selection buttons are now immediately updated when you change their size.

• Optimized the Reminder message code (alt+m).
    • If you make a reminder with no text in it it will no longer be stored as a reminder, so it won't display popups with no content or post an empty line in the message box.
    • The font size of the reminder messages are now scaled by game resolution.
    • The pop-up boxes now appear more in the middle of the screen and its text content is scaled by resolution.

Last edited:
  • Tweaked interface panel visuals.
    • Increased transparency of the plot help panel from 50% to 64%.
    • Increased transparency of the scoreboard/message-box panel from 44% to 56%.
    • Also reduced coloration (more gray) for all these panels.
  • Further improvements to the reminder messaging code.
    • Fixed a bug that's always been there that made it so that if two reminder pop-ups were asked to repeat the next turn, only one of them would. Now you can have as many reminder pop-ups you want each turn without one cancelling out the other if multiple are asked to repeat themselves.
    • Made it so that if you make a reminder where the turn counter is set to 0, the reminder will be displayed above the bottom bar when there is nothing left to do that turn (same turn as the reminder was created), no pop-ups will ever happen from this.
    • Removed the end of turn pop-up, reminder pop-ups only appear on start of a turn and will ask then if you want them to repeat at the start of the next turn rather than at the end of this turn.
    • Performance optimization.
  • Heh, I managed to remove the date display by mistake in my last commit. Fixed now.
  • Stopped it from being possible to purchase religion techs during advanced start.
    • I only did this for religion techs in the main tech info xml file, but I think it's already set correctly in the modules.
    • @raxo2222, could you check that for me, I got some python stuff I'd rather do. iAdvancedStarCost = -1 for all techs that have bGlobal=True

Last edited:
Removed MinAreaSize of -1 (default valued tag) and empty lines from rest of building/unit info files.

@Toffer90 I noticed, that you removed these default values, so I went ahead and deleted them in all other unit/building info files.

• Removed tens of thousands of redundant whitespaces (space and tab) at the end of XML and python lines.
    • Those end of line whitespaces drive me crazy. ^^
    • If it's a hassle to merge any changes from this revision with the work you may be doing, then feel free to ignore any changes from this revision as the changes are not real anyhow.
    • That's it, no real changes in this revision.
  • Changed all national wonders to be impossible to take from other players, both through war and trade.
    • National wonders needs to be built by the nation to actually be national wonders of that nation.
10776 by @billw2015
  • Adding deps.exe containing all dll dependencies and build tools. Uncompress it direct into Sources directory.
10777 branch by @billw2015
  • Creating experimental git branch. Hoping to dcommit into here git.

Last edited:
  • Answered Toffer's requests for some python reporting changes to enable more PPIO stuff
  • Removed promotion listings from plot hover information (send in an invisible unit and inspect their semi-transparent unit icons if you want to see promotions now.)

Last edited:
@Thunderbrd's change was 10778.

10777 <branch by @billw2015 >
Creating experimental git branch. Hoping to dcommit into here git.​
10779 <branch by billw>
Merge from trunk​
10780 <branch by billw>
Merge from git, not ready for trunk yet.
Remaining problems:
- need to put a critsec back in
- put README.txt back in
- fix makefile so it still creates/updates version.h
- update VS project to also install deps if they aren't installed
- VS iterative build cmd doesn't support header changes because of PCH, maybe fix it?​
====================

• Reviewed the Info classes' Delayed Resolution usage, and optimized a few based on the premenu loading order.
  • Corrected a typo in TB Trait Mod.
  • Changed Thunderbrd's Combat Mod structs to use generalized pairs to facilitate code reuse in the parsing code.
  • Unindented list tags in DisallowedTraitTypes, EnabledCivilizationTypes, FreeTraitTypes, EnforcesGameOptionOffTypes, EnforcesGameOptionOnTypes, PrereqOrCivics, and PrerecAndCivics tags.
  • Revised Property and GameObject systems code a little, mostly to keep const-ness around.
Now that I have learned more about this Delayed Resolution system, I can finally go back to my buildingclass branch to fix the problem.

Last edited:
  • Restored the original coloration of the end turn button.
  • Tweaked the commerce percent text for science when TD and/or WFL apply.
    • Code:
      To:   " (+X/Turn +Y TD/WFL)
    • It was longer than necessary.
  • Fixed an error in MoreCiv4lerts.py onBuild event. Reported by @TaylorItaly.

Top Bottom