C2C SVN Changelog

@ Aevum

Can you pls get rid of that border around the Trireme, it just doesnt fit right with the rest of the unit icons, thx.

I have never seen that icon for the Trireme. What civ are you playing? Are you sure its not a "flavor" unit for that civ? Mine look like this ...

EDIT: Looks like your flag is viking. Perhaps it has a leftover from the Viking Longboat.

This is why I don't like flavor units. Personally I think all shared units should have the same icon/buttons.

I thought of dling the svn version of the mod but first i must ask if its save compatible with Version 21 and if i need to be aware of any major bugs/issues with svn one..

thanks

I thought of dling the svn version of the mod but first i must ask if its save compatible with Version 21 and if i need to be aware of any major bugs/issues with svn one..

thanks
It is save compatible (as usual for C2C). Beware that crime has been added (well, actually significantly changed from before) which can wreck empires if they are not prepared.
There are some issues with the pathing changes that are slowly weeded out.

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the SVN version of this great MOD. I updated mu development copy last night, exported it and then attempted to play a custom game but I found that the terrain comes out as black. If I go back to version 21 and use the exact same settings in my customized game, the terrain is just fine.
I do the "hold the shift down" to clear the temp files as Civ starts.
Any ideas why the SVN terrain is screwed up while the release version is fine?
By the way, when I do the export for the development version, the "Export unversioned files too" option is checked as is the "Omit Externals" option.
Thanks for your help and for the great MOD!

Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the SVN version of this great MOD. I updated mu development copy last night, exported it and then attempted to play a custom game but I found that the terrain comes out as black. If I go back to version 21 and use the exact same settings in my customized game, the terrain is just fine.
I do the "hold the shift down" to clear the temp files as Civ starts.
Any ideas why the SVN terrain is screwed up while the release version is fine?
By the way, when I do the export for the development version, the "Export unversioned files too" option is checked as is the "Omit Externals" option.
Thanks for your help and for the great MOD!

Oh boy, Black Terrain again.:( First, what are your comp specs?

Sorry, I should have included these in my original post.

Win 7 64 bit
Asus P6TD MB with 2.67 GHz i7 Intel CPU (920)
12 Gb RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5800 with the latest drivers
Dual screen Samsung monitors
931 Gb free on the 2 Tb hard drive

I am also up-to-date with the CIV patches. I also find I get the MAFs quite frequently playing this MOD and so I have my CIV set to save ever turn.

Oh boy, Black Terrain again.:( First, what are your comp specs?

Sorry, I should have included these in my original post.

Win 7 64 bit
Asus P6TD MB with 2.67 GHz i7 Intel CPU (920)
12 Gb RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5800 with the latest drivers
Dual screen Samsung monitors
931 Gb free on the 2 Tb hard drive

I am also up-to-date with the CIV patches. I also find I get the MAFs quite frequently playing this MOD and so I have my CIV set to save ever turn.

I think it might have to do with that darn ATI 5800, i have read someplace, that this ATI model is not the best at games, but again i have the 7500 model and i had the black terrain a while back also, it has something to do with the setting you have on the ATI card, best thing to do is:

1. Left click on your icon in the right corner of your desktop, should be Catalyst Control Center.
2. When it pops-up click on "Gaming"
3. Then click on 3D Application Settings, your right window should be the setting that are on default, if you haven't changed any yet.
4. Make sure your SMOOTHVISION HD: Anti-Alasing is set on 8X
5. Make sure your SMOOTHVISION HD: Anisotropic Filtering is set on 16X
6. Tessellation set on X64
7. See both attachments.

Nicely done strategyonly - your settings fixed the black terrain issue!

Interesting about your comment regarding the 5800 not being great for gaming. When I was building my system, this card was new and all the reviews I read said it was great for gaming. I guess after people started using it, the issues started to come out. I should have remembered - never buy the first version of anything :lol:

Thanks again and great job to the whole team for the MOD! :goodjob:

Nicely done strategyonly - your settings fixed the black terrain issue!

Interesting about your comment regarding the 5800 not being great for gaming. When I was building my system, this card was new and all the reviews I read said it was great for gaming. I guess after people started using it, the issues started to come out. I should have remembered - never buy the first version of anything :lol:

Thanks again and great job to the whole team for the MOD! :goodjob:

If you have more, "little" problems, in the mod itself BtS (C2C) in the options area, change the anti-alasing to 4 or if that doesnt work then 2, that will help also.

Hi,

just some things I noticed with the latest build:

Maglevs and Jumplanes, build by constructors on water cannot be entered by land units anymore, but still apply movement bonus to naval units (haven't found anything to this topic , is this intended?)
Neither can construction ships upgrade sea tunnels to the two types.

Other than that great work guys!

Hi,

just some things I noticed with the latest build:

Maglevs and Jumplanes, build by constructors on water cannot be entered by land units anymore, but still apply movement bonus to naval units (haven't found anything to this topic , is this intended?)
Neither can construction ships upgrade sea tunnels to the two types.

Other than that great work guys!

Welcome to CFC (2006 but only small posts) and trying C2C.

But if anything is wrong, it needs to be posted here, thx.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=454407

Today's updates:
  • Fixed failure to replay event modifier changes on recalculation
  • Corrected health hover text in city screen to correctly attribute health from events
  • Improved AI evaluation of resources (less tendency to offer crazy trades for certain resources than before)

Got a "Wait for other civilization" hanging at rev.2140
Here the save
Thank you
Keep up good work

Attachments

• Brennus BC-5665.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 60
I've been meaning to mention this for a little while.

Some resources, melons for sure and a couple of others (which I'm afraid I don't remember) are showing up as pink blocks.

Secondly, and I could be missing something obvious, am I right in assuming that the steampunk requires a steampunk resource to build anything steampunk related, if so, I've been unable to find any. Or do I need a special building?

Thanks for all your hard work.

This is for SVN discussion, please move bugs and errors and NOT svn updates to the Bugs Errors thread... even this post I'm writting shouldnt be in here.

Top Bottom