C2C - You Tube

IN THIS VIDEO: We are sending our first spies to wreak havoc in India. Then we follow it up with an entire spy-army just to overdo it. In the meanwhile Axum is providing our troops with urgently needed siege equipment. Our attack on Thebes needs to happen with a limited amount of resources and troops. Also, Saladin became a Vassal of Churchill, which won't do him any good, as he is way too exposed.

1. ------------------- !! PLEASE VOTE !! -------------------
    I am already at video 61 (will be released in mid February following current schedule)
    Saladin separated from his Vassal-overlord Churchill. Without this protection, Gilgamesh (Sumerian empire) immediately declared war on Saladin and is marching with a big army towards Arabia. We know all this, because we have an undercover attack going on towards India and our units are passing right now through this territory. So shouldn't we rush attack/conquer Arabia, so no one else can do it? We think about all the oil there... What do you think? Please let me know. Your vote: Attack Saladin (yes/no) (thumbs up/down). 1

Also:
check out our game channel if you like to see all videos in good order:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtBvAhBL7RO-uGQgz3thdnQbI8tzMS1uv

no offense to everyone that plays normal, but i absolutely hate playing more than "SINGLE player" looks really stupid to me with all those units all together, Single player is the only way to play, IMPO. .

Plus i believe it takes way less RAM and turn times,,, ..

no offense to everyone that plays normal, but i absolutely hate playing more than "SINGLE player" looks really stupid to me with all those units all together, Single player is the only way to play, IMPO. .

:), I see your point. It is definitively a much faster and direct game-play in Single player. And the waiting time, aaaah.
But, I also like the things you can do to the AI players, e.g. using diplomacy against them, etc. And then also the entire idea of "divide and conquer" can be fully utilized.

In the end I guess it is about personal taste and preference. And that is, why I love the mod so much. You can play this game in many completely different ways. Awesome !! :)

I'm sorry, but I don't understand - what do you mean by "normal", "more than 'SINGLE player'" and "Single player" ?
Is it just not related to caveman78's video ? (Or is it about the extra barbarians that he manually added to the map ?)

I'm sorry, but I don't understand - what do you mean by "normal", "more than 'SINGLE player'" and "Single player" ?
Is it just not related to caveman78's video ? (Or is it about the extra barbarians that he manually added to the map ?)
He meant single unit graphics (base game option), sometimes he misplaces words.
That is he likes playing with single unit graphics - single unit is one unit graphically.

He meant single unit graphics (base game option), sometimes he misplaces words.
That is he likes playing with single unit graphics - single unit is one unit graphically.
exactly .. .

Alphapiomega's Let's Play that's ongoing as of two weeks ago.

I realise this is a dead thread, but it's the right place to post this.

It is not dead. It is just old.... @JosEPh_II will explain you the difference ;)

it's always nice to see this mod on youtube! I'm watching this one now (youtuber has 100k subscribers, this should give mod some popularity) and I'm thinking about recording something myself :)

Top Bottom