C3C PBEM: "Rocroy" - Great Armada scenario

ok this thread will stick to option a).

Please confirm your interest in this option. Il will create another thread for option c) tomorrow.

Confirmed Interest here.

First choice: Scotland
Second choice: Dutch / England
Third Choice : Whatever is left

Option a will be :

- Ireland : Knutis
- England : Aksully
- Maghrib : Hasdrubal Barca
- Scotland : FuglCiv
- France : Pinman
- League : Loulong
- Spain : Semental
- Dutch : Greygamer

Semental, Pinman, time to make a choice...
Pinman, Scotland had already been kind of booked... (lost of people want to play it :p) ... and in both games... IIRC

And tell me if the positions (or the version of the game) fits with your desires in the list just above...

France but will do Spain in a pinch (plays to my masochistic tendencies with this game). I will play the other game too if there is space. If I get Spain then please give me something else in the other...

Option a will be :

- Ireland : Knutis
- England : Aksully
- Maghrib : Hasdrubal Barca
- Scotland : FuglCiv
- France :
- League : Loulong
- Spain :
- Dutch : Greygamer
Fine with me :D

Believe it or not I actually wanted France for my third choice so thats fine. If not i'll take something in the other game. (Like England/Dutch or Scotland)

OK list complete. Will send the planning-mail ASAP but please send me a PM with your e-mail address even faster for those I don't have (Hasdrubal, Knutis, FuglCiv).

Don't post them here to avoid bots.

Semental I reserve France for you in the other game if that is still what you want (because there starts to be a waiting line... but you can bypass it as you play SPain in this one).

GPS Turn 0 Maghrib

Pillaged a spanish mine using a "Morisco" :D, the spanish workers there gladly joined in the destruction since they hardly were paid for their labour, and when they were, the payment was in the form of whips. Of course after the mine was no more they where put to death to release them of their suffering.

Troop movement.
No combat, our troops sit with their eyes gazing at the behemoth north of us.

GPS to Scotland

France prepare to invade the League. The gates of Paris are within reach.

GPS to Spain and Semental.

Scotland remains neutral thus far, though our highlanders are eager for war and the smell of battle. Wether they will be facing Spanish or British soldiers, remains to be decided.

GPS to Scotland

France prepare to invade the League. The gates of Paris are within reach.

See how these heretics brag ? :p

@ Hasdrubal Barca : what is so funny about the Morisco ??? :confused:

Whoops! Where did those files go? I must have re-built since the last time I played. I have to install. I may not get to it tonight. I will try though.

See how these heretics brag ? :p

@ Hasdrubal Barca : what is so funny about the Morisco ??? :confused:

Morisco = people from Marrocos? yes? i dont know i just find it funny having a couple of them behind enemy lines causing mayhem :cool:

ok. Moriscos were actually the descendants of the Muslim Arabs who fell under Spanish control during the Reconquista. It is a SPanish word whose root is similar to "moors".

Of course they lost all power but still made a quite important part of the peasant population, especially in some areas such as Valencia and Granada (a mountainous area nice for guerilla).

The Spanish tried to "mainstram" them by forcing catholicism upon them which led to rebellion. The last very important one happened right before the beginning of the scenario but I thought they deserved to be in.

Top Bottom