C3C PBEM: "Rocroy" - Great Armada scenario

Oh yea - no fighting first turn - does that mean the rebels too? I need to exterminate them before they wreck something important.

No fighting agaist rebels is authorized. Sorry should have precized that. But since the Moor rebels already did some action, you can definitely take revenge !

Humm, those rebels are the descendents of some important moors families, if you kill them i wont be respondible if the entire muslim nation goes up in flames and calls a Jihad :D

Hey those rebels the Spanish shot at are our friends!;)
GPS LouLong

Guys..A quick note...I'll need to delay my play for a day as my knee arthoscopy was switched to Monday early am. This caused a huge change in my schedule today. So there will be a 24-36 delay for this turn only. Appreicate your understanding! Thanks!

Sully

Loulong,

Seeing as there are settlers in this game I don't suppose you would revoke the rule on razing.

I know your opinion on razing and this may come back to bite me but a man can hope. :mischief:

Pinman

GPS Turn 1 Maghrib

Troop movement.

Our moriscos rape yet another spanish mine.

Nothing else to report, the statistics refer our nation as having a long way to walk...

GPS to FuglCiv.

News from the French Front

Limoges Captured!

Henry of Navarre announced the 'liberation' of the city of Limoges today by French Forces.

He said that an Army of Landknecht was able to kill Pikemen and Milita regiments supporting the League. Heavy damage was sustained by the army.

The attack on France's Eastern Shores Begins!

Henry of Navarre also announced the capture of both Castres and Narbonne, today.

A Veteran Reiter was killed in the combat and two French Riders were seriously injured.

On the League side, the dead included a Pikeman regiment and a Musketman Regiment in Castres as well as a Militia Regiment in Narbonne.

Additionally, roads to Montpellier and Avignon were razed during the attacks.

Paris is calling us!

Following through on his promise to seize the gates of Paris, Henry of Navarre launched an assault on the city of Blois today.

After the deaths of several Reiters, the city was captured and troops were moved in from the south. The ground was littered with enemy corpses.

Top Bottom