• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C3C Zeta Epic pbem - Continents, Large.

gps

We've started again...at Regent

Same human civs.... random ai.

SpikeIt - there only seems to be 8 slots total in the pbem set-up.
I don't know if this is editable elsewhere....
anyway off we go...

Aaah. That would explain it. I've never set up a PBEM. Cool. I'll play my turn tonight. Any chance this is a new map? ;) Maybe I'll start on a nice wheat, cow, luxury spot this time. :D

bathsheba666 said:
It was an effort originally finding out about more than one settler.

If there was a way to get the same map, I didn't know it....

We all appreciate the effort. Thanks. I've never added an extra settler either. As for the map, you can specify a map seed on the setup screen which defines the map shape. If you use it again - you get the same map. But I'm happy with a new map. Well, as long as I'm not stuck on some island of ice. :rolleyes:

gps

in search of a second site

Attachments

• capital.jpg
    capital.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 105
SpikeIt said:
We all appreciate the effort. Thanks. I've never added an extra settler either. As for the map, you can specify a map seed on the setup screen which defines the map shape. If you use it again - you get the same map. But I'm happy with a new map. Well, as long as I'm not stuck on some island of ice. :rolleyes:

Sorry, re-reading my post - it sounds like I was bleating.

All I was trying to say was that I was new to this and had only picked up one trick so far.

Thanks for the hint about the map - although I don't remember seeing this on the pbem setup screen. I'll take another look.

Wow! Look at that site. Want to trade?

Regarding your posts - I didn't think anything of the sort. I'm just appreciative of you putting this together. As for the map tip, I believe its on the top right on the map selection screen. Whether its an available option through PBEM is a whole different question.

sorry, but I couldn't post a GPS last night as my internet went down almost immediately after mailing my turn.

The Iroquois nation is proud to announce the founding of Salamanca and Niagara Falls.

Top Bottom